Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

sat down and spoke with dibbs not to long ago, real nice guy, hope he gets better soon. much love to the man behind the largest Hiphop/graff festival to ever go down in history in this country. get well soon brother.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sat down and spoke with dibbs not to long ago, real nice guy, hope he gets better soon. much love to the man behind the largest Hiphop/graff festival to ever go down in history in this country. get well soon brother.

the truth right there good man forsure

he had never met me before that night, and he took the time to sit down and tell me all about scribble, and his thoughts on the 09 jam, told me how he wants to come back with one more and go out with a bang, and i honestly truly hope he gets better and can make it happen, dude has done alot for ohio hiphop especially cincinnati that people dont even realize.

does anybody remember the track he made, were he took audio from a fight at a local bar, and sampled it into the track? i heard it a few years back and been wanting to find it ever since.

and btw, that second raskoe is straight fire, god damn!!

Good graffiti counts way more than tons of shitty graffiti.. Leave Ohio some time and you will understand that.

Drake sold 700,000 in his first week son-ette... He b gud. Word ta lil weezy #s dont lie . It's all bout tons of shitty graffiti --- no diggity, no doubt... If you wuld leave ur moms uterus u wuld kno dat.

strange%20weird%20funny%20pictures%20of_Love-Thy-Uterus.jpg

uterus_cake.jpg

only because i care... friends dont let friends listen to drake!

he likes lil b to you might want to help him with that

The3 gawd dont have friends, tis all a setup nahmean. Lil B sponsored my last bowling alley party -- dont hate we ballin owta control.

Yall shuld neva questchun mi gangsta....

6377894543_94b0c2848a_b.jpg