-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The internet is 100% something I will never understand...why kids are sitting around speculating as to someone they don't know's character due to their graffiti just doesn't make sense to me. However, something that does make sense is that Cern is a fucking killer and good, down to earth human being. The end. He gets my respect...and that's all that matters anyway.

I gotta say I liked most graff better before I knew who wrote it....

to meet somebody and find out there a dick is such a let down, I would much prefer to simply respect somebodies graff persona and real persona on two differnt levels. I've actally had friends that after i knew em for awhile I found out they rocked sum ill graff, now we bomb and shit is kosher. But it eliminated a lot of bullshit posturing and dick riding when we first met. Obviously a lot of people on this forum respect cern. To be honest I was kind of sleeping on him myself until this discussion got started. (btw- this shit started casue somebofy mentioned that cern had just caught like 100 tags on one street)

Anyway now that I think about cern, he has been kind of like a peripheral player ever since I started playing this funky little game. (and it is a game and we are all in our own way competitors) anyway I think it is really an homage to cern just to see how many heads on this board have come to his defense when these kids starting riffing on him, I would feel honored if people stepped up for me like that.

but on another level, is their like sum underlying beef below this shit? I remember there used 2 be like IO / TA beef or sumthing. I'm kind of out of the barbeque loop, but I'm guesing there is more to this story?

bump for ALL DEM ohio players

Guest da wizzard

cern is a fucking maniac. you're lucky you haven't met him....my guess is you will someday. better hope he ain't got the shotty on him lochster....ha

blah blah blah i stuck a 40oz up my ass cerns a killer, dont matter if hes a prick a fag or a teenage chinese prostitute suckin cock to pay for college, his shit is up and fresh. nuff said.

im diggin webs shit, an milks style is funky fresh

ride it like u stole it.

Originally posted by Street Jawns@May 22 2005, 06:18 PM

p.s - I really would like to see your chill spot flics from above, but there too small..... I would dig it if you resized so I could peep em'

y0 i tried resizing these for you man but they look like shit

t_8510363254544454.jpg.dd32b14d6fdac1c3bbcdb096d2cd4109.jpg

Guest PHYNE

bump for bak,ic and all the motherfuckers ive met,painted with,traded flicks with........ohio love!!!!

webs iff you need better shots of that shit let me know..crik same thing..lemme know peace.....

oh yeah im in a good mood today...... :king:

Guest jimmyjames

i have flics of cern getting head/smokingcrack and poniting guns in womens faces, yes all at once he has a small penis and prefers fat women.....free hery

hey i am glad everyone is feeling CERN.

i think i met webs at a def jux show.

i tried to register him to vote but he was sketched out about it.

the election was fixed anyway.....

Peep out another IOkilla...AREL

post-7-1077740371.jpg

AREL

post-7-1077614747.jpg

IO

post-7-1078096853.jpg

BSA