-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the reality of it all

nerd for staying at it a long long time

ropas for being the freshest girl bomber this side of the MO river

rasko for his handstyle ups, and although he's not a bomber, he could take most people in a piece battle...

drone for being a bomber when I was just a little kid

diets for staying at thru like 5 arrests and eventually coming with mad style before he quit

speed and dose who ddn't really get up a ton, but pulled off a few of the dopest pieces ever

Germ for his super smooth style and those hot ass faces that he put up above the newport

apex, you mighta said that one, but seriously the kid hasn't written in like 8 years and he still has more rooftops in c-bus then anyone

and sadly, that kid sky, who really wasn't all that good but spread his shit around alot

i dont agree with drone or diets being king, they just didnt put in tht much work

ropas is definatly not the "freshest girl bomber this side of the MO river''... i have no idea how you kids think shit like this up...

rasko doesnt have "handstyle ups"... and i highly doubt that he would win in any sort of "peice battle".. "most people" wouldnt waste theyre time..

wrong.

the cpd pinched me so i feel where diet is coming from... but still... 5 times... run track or something dude...

speed dose and germ... HAHAHAHA

the last three things you said were on point...apex does have more rooftops than most kids in columbus... and theyre all real old.. vent26 and puz were there in the early 90s and they still have more shit riding than most of you ever will.. i dont know about you guys... but if i was walking down the street and i saw shit from 94 all over..it would be a huge motivation factor...l

i saw sky up quite a bit... and i hope his case or cases work out... oh yeah... this is another motivation factor.. a 12 year old kid that has to worry about parents and curfew...out on the streets while you watched tv...

you did forget to mention ender and hery... the irony being that really..they are worth mentioning... theyre the only two writers in cbus that have killed shit in any recent period of time.... ender is a machine...

i guess this post might be out of line... but whatever..

the bottom line is...theres alot of suckas in columbus that like to front REAL hard...theres a handful of people that actully paint... usually when they do paint its under a bridge...and even then...its mostly horrible...

Originally posted by Street Jawns@May 4 2005, 06:29 PM

who cares.....

post sum pictures

word to that, and raone does have ups withat sick hand, and germ is old school, so def should be mentioned, but enough talk, you can talk all you want behind your screen, but in the real world people know whats up

Originally posted by Street Jawns@May 5 2005, 04:47 AM

ohh yeah and SOA...

Do you really think they didn't influence bustown graff? I'm just curious, not trying to keep this chatter going, but SOA put up some really nice stuff. Who cares about the politics...

;)

nahhh they didn't influence columbus graff, seeing how most of them bit their styles from elsewhere, Speed is really the only one that got up, Dose did a lil, but seriously...fuck an soa

Originally posted by Reamer Von Onerism+May 5 2005, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Reamer Von Onerism - May 5 2005, 08:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Street Jawns@May 5 2005, 04:47 AM

ohh yeah and SOA...

Do you really think they didn't influence bustown graff? I'm just curious, not trying to keep this chatter going, but SOA put up some really nice stuff. Who cares about the politics...

;)

nahhh they didn't influence columbus graff, seeing how most of them bit their styles from elsewhere, Speed is really the only one that got up, Dose did a lil, but seriously...fuck an soa

[/b]

You are so fucking transparent it’s unbelievable; because of your slanted view on this crew you shouldn’t even comment on their style or ability to paint. It’s pretty obvious that they must have had an effect on you because just the mention of their crew name causes such a strong reaction of hostility from you.

Maybe you also noticed that I don’t hide behind a screen name.

Coupe