-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nerd for staying at it a long long time

ropas for being the freshest girl bomber this side of the MO river

rasko for his handstyle ups, and although he's not a bomber, he could take most people in a piece battle...

drone for being a bomber when I was just a little kid

diets for staying at thru like 5 arrests and eventually coming with mad style before he quit

speed and dose who ddn't really get up a ton, but pulled off a few of the dopest pieces ever

Germ for his super smooth style and those hot ass faces that he put up above the newport

apex, you mighta said that one, but seriously the kid hasn't written in like 8 years and he still has more rooftops in c-bus then anyone

and sadly, that kid sky, who really wasn't all that good but spread his shit around alot

i dont agree with drone or diets being king, they just didnt put in tht much work

wasn't trying to start an argument. I was jus talking about people that influenced columbus graff, not the ultimate king. anyone can king columbus for a second, but it is longevity that counts. On that note, I would say core or dell is near the top.

I agree though that diets and drone are by far not the kings of columbus

They did however do the shit for some time and help push bustown graff forward. Diets put up some really nice illegals at some very hush spots. no where near as prolific as his elf shit but many of those hush spots are still riding (and no one else has found them). Also diets did mad wheat paste which is certainly disliked, but rides forever. In fact people can still find those jesus face wheatpastes diets did on metal boxes at interestions. Those pastings are from 1999.

The thing about diets is his shit went unnoticed, mad trains, cincy painting in the channels,

in the cut on the south side. In the cut on the east side.

Still he didn't put up like core or coup, or apex. So no he is not the king of bustown.