-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

In ohio we don't have legal walls on every street corner, if you've really been to ohio you'd really know whats good. i hope you aren't talking on behalf of your own city cuz you sound like a bitch, and make the rest of your city/state/province sound like a bitchmade scene. If you really wanna know whats up, come here in OH-10. We don't give a fuck about haters like you. Quit wasting your time on something we're trying to build here, and go post shit on YOUR city's thread. Your opinion is here is pointless. Stop cluttering our thread with pointless bullshit...Fuck a legal wall "i gotta use montana every time I paint" writer...piss off...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Reamer Von Onerism@Mar 1 2005, 09:53 AM

In ohio we don't have legal walls on every street corner, if you've really been to ohio you'd really know whats good. i hope you aren't talking on behalf of your own city cuz you sound like a bitch, and make the rest of your city/state/province sound like a bitchmade scene. If you really wanna know whats up, come here in OH-10. We don't give a fuck about haters like you. Quit wasting your time on something we're trying to build here, and go post shit on YOUR city's thread. Your opinion is here is pointless. Stop cluttering our thread with pointless bullshit...Fuck a legal wall "i gotta use montana every time I paint" writer...piss off...

yeah your only dis towards me is that I do legals... dude that shit is getting old and really pointless. I ain't been to Ohio but from the looks of it, even with all that supposed dope shit your posting, it ain't worth going to. ON BEHALF of my island and LA, Ohio sucks major priest cock! For real! Name one write from Ohio that is known all over the world? Being that Hawaii is so small we, at least, still have a few writers that have made a difference and contributed to the worldwide scene of graf like Katch and Slick. LA is self explanatory. So what does Ohio got? Nadda you fucking loser! WE don't give a fuck about toys like you. Bitch its a free country. I can post wherever the fuck I want to. If you don't like it then too fucking bad. My opinion is worth more than the collective whole of "admitted" Ohio toys that regularly post here. Bitch what the fuck do you know? I've used Montana like once. I hate that shit. Krylon and Rusto til the day I die. And what the fuck does the brand of paint have to do with the repoir of a writer? So by your logic Revok must really be shitty since he only uses Belton? Fuck a legal? Shall I start posting my bombs, you mormon faggot?

You think that maybe, just maybe, that by posting some of my shit on here would inspire you fags to actually do some worthwhile shit. I guess the golden days of graff is gone as writers would get inspired when they would see shit; now toys just get upset and bitch and spread negativity on those that are actually handling their shit. I honestly feel sorry for you mormon priest felating lowlifes. You guys should be ashamed to call yourself graffiti writers.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta+Mar 1 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuthaMolesta - Mar 1 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Reamer Von Onerism@Mar 1 2005, 09:53 AM

yeah your only dis towards me is that I do legals... dude that shit is getting old and really pointless. I ain't been to Ohio but from the looks of it, even with all that supposed dope shit your posting, it ain't worth going to. ON BEHALF of my island and LA, Ohio sucks major priest cock! For real! Name one write from Ohio that is known all over the world? Being that Hawaii is so small we, at least, still have a few writers that have made a difference and contributed to the worldwide scene of graf like Katch and Slick. LA is self explanatory. So what does Ohio got? Nadda you fucking loser! WE don't give a fuck about toys like you. Bitch its a free country. I can post wherever the fuck I want to. If you don't like it then too fucking bad. My opinion is worth more than the collective whole of "admitted" Ohio toys that regularly post here. Bitch what the fuck do you know? I've used Montana like once. I hate that shit. Krylon and Rusto til the day I die. And what the fuck does the brand of paint have to do with the repoir of a writer? So by your logic Revok must really be shitty since he only uses Belton? Fuck a legal? Shall I start posting my bombs, you mormon faggot?

You think that maybe, just maybe, that by posting some of my shit on here would inspire you fags to actually do some worthwhile shit. I guess the golden days of graff is gone as writers would get inspired when they would see shit; now toys just get upset and bitch and spread negativity on those that are actually handling their shit. I honestly feel sorry for you mormon priest felating lowlifes. You guys should be ashamed to call yourself graffiti writers.

[/b]

Yo, Are you from Ohio?

If not, go catch feelings in your own thread.

Productions are dope but if I had the loot for that much paint....I just might rather bomb with it.

So what?

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta+Mar 1 2005, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuthaMolesta - Mar 1 2005, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Reamer Von Onerism@Mar 1 2005, 09:53 AM

Name one write from Ohio that is known all over the world?

[/b]

Prae and Poke are down with TKO and know half the cats in MSK AWR and they're from fuckin small ass Cleveland...Gamble is known nationwide...one of the sickest writers from the midwest...Wands and Kelp are friends with COPE2 who put them down with KD!!! Wands is from Columbus...I have alotta respect for Hawaii cuz I've looked through yalls thread...but you, you're a bitch, your own people are telling you to stay outta this. Ohio...we gotta lotta writers that are known for their work...like I said, we could give a fuck about people like you or Hawaii for that matter. Fuck the haters....

Originally posted by el barto@Mar 1 2005, 03:13 PM

iono the stuff i saw in here looks pretty tight. and dont get any idea that oz represents hawaii or la. mutha, why are you on here bother peopel in ohio? and stop posting those same old prodys. seriously iono why your shit talking in the ohio thread.

Who are you? and what does this have to do with you? seriouly stay out of it.... me shit talking? i never do that. ha!

Originally posted by Reamer Von Onerism+Mar 1 2005, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Reamer Von Onerism - Mar 1 2005, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Mar 1 2005, 08:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Reamer Von Onerism@Mar 1 2005, 09:53 AM

Name one write from Ohio that is known all over the world?

Prae and Poke are down with TKO and know half the cats in MSK AWR and they're from fuckin small ass Cleveland...Gamble is known nationwide...one of the sickest writers from the midwest...Wands and Kelp are friends with COPE2 who put them down with KD!!! Wands is from Columbus...I have alotta respect for Hawaii cuz I've looked through yalls thread...but you, you're a bitch, your own people are telling you to stay outta this. Ohio...we gotta lotta writers that are known for their work...like I said, we could give a fuck about people like you or Hawaii for that matter. Fuck the haters....

[/b]

Never heard of any of 'em.... Fuck the haters? dog look at yourself.. your hating!!!!! My own people? like who? If they were "my own people" they wouldn't be saying that. See whats funny about all this is no one, and I mean no one, has yet to post any pics to prove me otherwise. This shit is hilarious. You guys condemn me for hating with YOUR HATE. I love the irony.

Originally posted by 216ism+Mar 1 2005, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (216ism - Mar 1 2005, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Mar 1 2005, 06:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Reamer Von Onerism@Mar 1 2005, 09:53 AM

Yo, Are you from Ohio?

If not, go catch feelings in your own thread.

Productions are dope but if I had the loot for that much paint....I just might rather bomb with it.

So what?

[/b]

Me from OH-10? you wish.

Catch feeling? Who the fuck are you? Oprah?

Bombs are dope but I'd rather use the LITTLE cans I have to paint with for productions. I sorta would like something to show for it, however thats just me with my common sense.

So what?

Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Mar 2 2005, 05:15 PM

he has a nice technique but no real letter form, i dont know man, this is all real fuckin stupid to begin with though, not one person can ever speak for a city, he is trying to speak for 2 cities he obviously has very little part in. more flick simples...

Dude you know nothing about me. Who the fuck are you? nice technique? letter structure? dude I could draw circles around you.. I could do a better piece with your name than you could. Your trying to critique my shit... nigga gimme a break. either show and prove or shut your priest felating mormon ass up. I speak for myself and the homies I paint with.