-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Feb 28 2005, 11:34 AM

childish mother fuckers.''These toys talk so much shit since its easier then actually painting" thats you though! hip-o-crit

shut the fuck up you tiding paying faggot.... post some shit worth seeing or shut the fuck up. My handstyles alone are better than your best piece you fucking WANNABE biter... your not even worth being called a biter cause you even suck at that...your a wannabe biter!! fucking faggot mormon.

what the fuck are you talking about faggot.... that site is not my site you fucking faggot and this ain't morgan.

Oz is the name.. check the wonderful display of what I posted. Fuck what you write and no one really cares. If you got beef with me then bring yo shit. Come to LA bitch I'll work you like a little rag that you are.

look salmon, dont even sweat it. you got some cat from the other side of the country wasting hours yappin on the net. it aint worth your time. fuggit ya know what i mean?

look at it this way. if he was as sweet as he would like us all to think he is, then he would actually look that much more foolish for "condescending" and talkin shit to "toys"

i aint stressin. trained4combat. hand for hand, fist for fist.

....talkin all gansta and postin a buncha legal shit......gimme a break

-seriously salmon, dont even bother with him

216 got some nice flix though.......

speakin of flix, caught this zephyr rollin thru bustown bout 5/6 yrs back

File0504.JPG.2ac0d1273b77bf73bbfa68a767116120.JPG

Originally posted by DIRTDOG@Feb 28 2005, 08:59 PM

look salmon, dont even sweat it. you got some cat from the other side of the country wasting hours yappin on the net. it aint worth your time. fuggit ya know what i mean?

look at it this way. if he was as sweet as he would like us all to think he is, then he would actually look that much more foolish for "condescending" and talkin shit to "toys"

i aint stressin. trained4combat. hand for hand, fist for fist.

....talkin all gansta and postin a buncha legal shit......gimme a break

-seriously salmon, dont even bother with him

216 got some nice flix though.......

speakin of flix, caught this zephyr rollin thru bustown bout 5/6 yrs back

yeah it took me hours to type this.. hours!!!! dude you really sound intelligent. Lets all worship Dirtdog for the wonderful contribution to this wack thread. Condescending? dude your coming off condescending with your "you got some cat from the other side of the country..." you fucking hypocrit. And it nice that you admit your toy... thank you so much as maybe that small brain of yours actually thought of something useful.

Legal shit? bitch three of those prody's were legal... the rest ILLEGAL. I shall let Spurn PDB and Lotus INRI LTS know what you thought about their illegal "legals"

as for that salmon fag.... brah you ain't hawaiian so shut your mouth and know your role. Ufa aikai!!!!! Mata usi!! fucking lepo mahu!!!!! Thanks for the repost dumbass.

if you toys had any sense you would do like your fellow Ohio thread forum trolls and SHUT IT. Know this: when you play with fire YOU WILL get burned, biotch!

now returning you to your usual display of wackness,

"OzWeGo"

what a fag... you call me all talk? where the fuck is your pics? Wasted your time? more like you shouldn't have opened up that vagina you have for a mouth. I guess all the prodys that I posted is all talk. I guess all the peeps I paint with is all talk. You two circle jerking, priest felating, bend over budies, moronic mormons can shut the fuck up now. Eat shit and die you fucking haoles!!!!!

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Mar 1 2005, 04:09 AM

what a fag... you call me all talk? where the fuck is your pics? Wasted your time? more like you shouldn't have opened up that vagina you have for a mouth. I guess all the prodys that I posted is all talk. I guess all the peeps I paint with is all talk. You two circle jerking, priest felating, bend over budies, moronic mormons can shut the fuck up now. Eat shit and die you fucking haoles!!!!!

HAHA! dude, if all that work is yours or yur peeps, why do you need to even bother with us wack mormon toys? you got a ton of hate in you gotta get out?

I don't care, say what you want, it is entertaining.

come here and school us on our chill walls if you feel that strongly about it. otherwise, keep posting your hate and i will continue to make snide subversive comments or just ignore you.

the only beef on this thread has been you and know one evens knows you!

bump this thread for OHIO writers keeping it real.

peace to bustown heads, stay up!