Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

An open letter to white kids from the suburbs painting on the Ghetto.

Someone please enlighten me: Where does your sense of entitlement come from to drive your cars to poor neighborhoods and write on peoples' property?

Yes, I know you smoke blunts, spend 10 hours a day on 12oz, and talk a whole lot garbage(not to mention paint it), but seriously, you're white kids from the suburbs painting your corny ass names on the Ghetto and it matters to only you and a couple of corny ass friends.

I must be missing something here. There must be some deeper message behind all of this because you can't possibly by as dumb as you all look. After all, you're white kids from the suburbs who have been given chances to do something with your lives, but you choose to go jack up poor peoples' shit.

I want to hear some real answers. No threats, no 'golf claps', no, "that shit makes me want to paint more."

please, enlighten the general populace here in cleveland. we're listening.

an open letter to all ignorant mother-fuckers that think theyve got a clue.

we dont give a shit. youve had such a hard life, i know i know, whine, bitch, cry, moan. we feel for ya we really do. fuck man i come down to the "ghetto" in my poppies escalade and new dunks and represent dog. shut the fuck up. you dont need to understand anything. shit if anything some color should brighten your day. and since when did public property become the people of the "ghetto"s property?

Someone please enlighten me: Where does your sense of entitlement come from to drive your cars to poor neighborhoods and write on peoples' property?

Yes, I know you smoke blunts, spend 10 hours a day on 12oz, and talk a whole lot garbage(not to mention paint it), but seriously, you're white kids from the suburbs painting your corny ass names on the Ghetto and it matters to only you and a couple of corny ass friends.

I must be missing something here. There must be some deeper message behind all of this because you can't possibly by as dumb as you all look. After all, you're white kids from the suburbs who have been given chances to do something with your lives, but you choose to go jack up poor peoples' shit.

I want to hear some real answers. No threats, no 'golf claps', no, "that shit makes me want to paint more."

because poor people are barely people at all, and who cares if you ruin all thier shit... THEY'RE POOR!

and they probably smell bad cause they dont have any soap.

ewwwwwwwwww.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read on 12oz. It's amazing just for the simple fact that this bullshit was short lived when upski talked about it in his books fucking years ago. Then on top of that some of the best writers in the nation have come from suburbs. See this is the crazy thing about graffiti it doesn't fucking matter where you live it matters what kind of work you put in. If you paint well and put n work you'll get respect so fuckin deal with it. BTW Yeah I'm from a suburb it was completely white trash and I've painted some of the most hood ass placed ever and some of the nicest suburbs so fucking deal with it.

UMM HELLO THIS IS 2007 POOR PEOPLE DONT OWN ANYTHING YOU MUST BE STOOPID.

yes a vast majority of writers are white kids but not all of us are from the burbs by a longshot. poor people dont give a fuck. nobody calls the po-lice in the hood. we write on rich peoples shit too.

damn, politics about graffiti are so fucking gay. if your really good at writing u dont even care about all this shit..... u just do your thing.

p.s. hitting nice new buildings like Banks and the BP building is toy as fuck. it makes far more sense to bomb where its gonna last and where u can blaze........ in the hood.

don't even try to bring the dead kennedy's into this. that's an insult to their legacy.

LOL...you've been made . :eek: :lol:

we got off track here fellas... we're forgetting that this discussion was aimed at the epidemic of toy graffiti that is covering 70% of cleveland. i'll give it to these busters, they're up. but it's salt on the wounds of every writer who drops some quality stuff in this city and of those passing through. (they know who they are... and hek, you and your squad of hip-hop dank smoking ninjas do NOT count... you're kinda like the fat girls of graffiti who rock they fly tight gear but let the love cushions loose at the seams).

if you hate on suburbanites - they'll hate on out of towners. if you hate on they're style - they'll say "where's your flicks?". you throw jabs aimed at their egos too intellectually, and it fly's over their heads - they wanna co-sign your 2 cents. it's silly.

we got off track here fellas... we're forgetting that this discussion was aimed at the epidemic of toy graffiti that is covering 70% of cleveland. i'll give it to these busters, they're up. but it's salt on the wounds of every writer who drops some quality stuff in this city and of those passing through. (they know who they are... and hek, you and your squad of hip-hop dank smoking ninjas do NOT count... you're kinda like the fat girls of graffiti who rock they fly tight gear but let the love cushions loose at the seams).

if you hate on suburbanites - they'll hate on out of towners. if you hate on they're style - they'll say "where's your flicks?". you throw jabs aimed at their egos too intellectually, and it fly's over their heads - they wanna co-sign your 2 cents. it's silly.

how bout no discussion on graff and post flicks

you guys are makin this shit wack with cute little clips and smart talk

ten pages of bullshit and like 2 flicks shut up already no one cares.

if you got somthin to say text em you fuckin little girls

Soft or hard none of it really matters.

Get some balls BAK and light up a fucking bank or the BP building not some store front that you are afraid to go inside.

No please. No BP. I dont want to see that horrible shit every fucking day.

You're all gay! Gay I say.

Who is this clown hiding behind a fake name? Come fight me dawg.

[quote=fr8slayer

IMG_0384.jpg

old 2001 crow

IMG_0382.jpg

2003]

man i hate crow for real dudes been painting for like 20 years and still SUCKS!! word...and this is the BRICK SLAYERS MAN NOT CROW FR8 SECTION GO SELF PROMO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOT ASS FUCK. YOU SUCK TOY!!! for real man how many people honestly agree with me and thinks crow should just give it up??? i think if you havent got good after all these years man whats the point man? you FUCKING SUCK DICK.. STOP SELF PROMOING YOUR WACK ASS NO STYLE FR8S THAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN 80000 TIMES BECASUE THATS ALL YOU DO IS SELF PROMO...

OH AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO TELL MOTHERFUCKERS TO NOT SELF PRMOM WHEN YOU DO IT THE MOST ON HERE MAN? IVE SAT HERE QUIETLYU WATCVHING YOU TALK SHIT TO DUDES MAN ABOUT SELF PROMOS AND TYET YOU DO IT ALL THE DAMN TIME MAN...JUTS STOP ALREEADY...FR8 SLAYER IS CROW WE ALL KNOW THAT MAN SO FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE YOUR SOME KING WRITER THE JOKES ON YOU MAN..YOUR A TOY ASS HAS BEEN MAN...YOU EVEN HUNG OUT WITH HEADS LIKE HEIST AND GOODW RITERSD YET NONE OF THAT RUBBED OFF ON YOU AT ALL??!!! YOU SUCK MAN...YOU SUCK TOY TOY TOY TOYTOYTOYTOYOTOYOTOY..I DONT CARE HOW MANY FR8S U HAVE PAINTED THEY ALL LOOK LIKE CRAP...EVER CROW FR8 I SEE IVE CAPPED IT SO YOUR JUST A 40 YEAR OLD FUCKIN DOUSCHE BAG TOY FAGGOT....AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THUINKS THIS WAY EITHER MAN...MOTHERFUCKWERS JUST AINT GOT THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT TO YOU...WELL GUESS WHAT I AM YOU TOY FUCKING FAGGOT...STOP PAINTIJG AND GO KILL YOURSELF..YOU AND YOUR SELF PROMOMS HAHAHAHAHAAA FUCKING WEAK SAUCE SON...MOOK ASS FAG TOY..IM DONE....IF YOU FEEL LIKE U NEED TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC ILL KEEP COMIN AT YOU ALL DAY LONG FAG TOY....STOP MAKING CLEVELAND LOOK BAD...STOP PAINTING FR8S WITH THAT GARBAGE TOO MAN...

CROW S A JOKE 2007 CAPPIN ALL CROW FR8S ....NONE STOP TOY BITCH....

INSTANT CELEB.

YO TOY BITCH ILL KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET DROP THE IC ACRONYM, AND SPIT YOUR NAME.

instant celbritys is not ic crew!! just so some of you know!!!.....

man i havent been on here in like 5 monthes and i come back its nothing but beef and fighting haha...man i miss this shit...oh wait no i dont...fuck the internet graff scene....

i hate this thread

hotsauce.jpg

iok.jpg

esio2.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03945.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

DSC03973.jpg

DSC03925.jpg

DSC03924.jpg

DSC03922.jpg

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

firetrainnude.jpg

zemer.jpg

zem1.jpg

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this thread

i hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this threadi hate this thread

if you posting words post a photo or fuck off and just look

every motherfucker got an opinion

and they been voiced a million times

broken record shit

yall know who you like or hate

shut the fuck up

bitches

some of us were born, raised, went to school, work and live in the inner city.

os3.gif

some of us remember tremont, ohio city and e.4th and porspect, before they were gentrified.

os2.gif

some of us know what the inside of riverview, ceder and lakeview projects look like.

some of us used to do graffiti for fun.

os1.gif

i doubt anything has changed.

DEMO 41 - TSC-MGM

don't even try to bring the dead kennedy's into this. that's an insult to their legacy.

yes.

6a-deadk.jpg

some of us have burnt ganj and drank jack neats with Jello.

how bout no discussion on graff and post flicks

you guys are makin this shit wack with cute little clips and smart talk

ten pages of bullshit and like 2 flicks shut up already no one cares.

if you got somthin to say text em you fuckin little girls

amen to that....this is a fucking PHOTO thread....if yall wanna talk shit take ur girlie lil bitch ass wanna be's somewhere else and fuck off!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now