-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

and moe, don't tell someone about how they didn't know someone long enough to be effected by their death.

Phrite was alot of peoples best friend out here. he lived, played, and worked with us aside from graffiti. and most of the people he got down with knew him longer than your "less than a year evaluation of someone's existence" period. Remember, people travel.

I'm not down with the fact that people are R.I.P.ing him in places that will obviously get toyed out though... there's alot of give and take in you guys' situation on both sides but the majority of this is pretty fucking gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit.....where do i start?

....theres so much i want to say that im not posting on here 1. cause beef shouldn't, and doesnt exist on the internet in my eyes, beef is real life face to face type shit. 2. my shit isnt getting gone over up there (i WILL make sure of that).

but i can and will defend my crew and my friends crew if they need help.

Druid

PBJ

.......nope!

badinkgerl.jpg

Badink BAK! fuck wit old school, you fuck yourself. plain and simple.

DID YOU HAVE "HEK" DRAW THAT THROWUP FOR YOU?? THATS THE UGLIEST THROWUP IN CLEVELAND RIGHT NOW

BY THE WAY.. I SEE WHY YOU'RE UPSET WITH US... YOU'RE 40 YEAR OLD TOYS WHO WATCHED ME DO A FILLIN OVER YOUR TOY ASS FRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, AND YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT WHILE YOU GOT BITCHED OUT BY A KID HALF YOUR AGE.. THEN YOU RETALIATE ON 12OZ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKIN TOYS -- HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR GRAFFITI CAREERS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER NOW

- ANNOY - DROIDS ARMY -

PS - I LIKE HOW YOU (MOE) EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME YOUR TEAM OF SHITTY TOYS IS ONLY FUCKING WITH THE D-TEAM BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS.. PRETTY FUNNY !!!

DID YOU HAVE "HEK" DRAW THAT THROWUP FOR YOU?? THATS THE UGLIEST THROWUP IN CLEVELAND RIGHT NOW

BY THE WAY.. I SEE WHY YOU'RE UPSET WITH US... YOU'RE 40 YEAR OLD TOYS WHO WATCHED ME DO A FILLIN OVER YOUR TOY ASS FRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, AND YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT WHILE YOU GOT BITCHED OUT BY A KID HALF YOUR AGE.. THEN YOU RETALIATE ON 12OZ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKIN TOYS -- HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR GRAFFITI CAREERS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER NOW

- ANNOY - DROIDS ARMY -

PS - I LIKE HOW YOU (MOE) EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME YOUR TEAM OF SHITTY TOYS IS ONLY FUCKING WITH THE D-TEAM BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS.. PRETTY FUNNY !!!

put your money where your mouth is and battle me.

i'll write your name. you write mine.......whoever wins can retire the others name.

i never said my crew was jealous.

i spoke for myself when i said that i envy kids who got nothing better to do with their time and money but paint.

the kid half my age bitched, but he aint bitch me out. he yelled and cried and when i accepted his offer to battle, he decided he didnt want none.

my beef was originally with CROW. but if DROIDS wants to back up CROWs bitch move of goin over me.....then i guess that's how it's gonna be.

call me a toy all you want if it makes you feel better. and get some style while you're at it.

y'all knew PHRITE for less than a year. stop faking the funk!

get off your soapbox, it aint gonna fly.

that statement right there pushed shit over the edge. no battle you motherfuckers could ever offer me will take back that statement. the dude was all of our brothers. and the way he died defending his homie is the way i feel about defending mine. see you when i see you.

that statement right there pushed shit over the edge. no battle you motherfuckers could ever offer me will take back that statement. the dude was all of our brothers. and the way he died defending his homie is the way i feel about defending mine. see you when i see you.

if you knew PHRITE for more than a year.........then i aint talkin to you.

stop using his name to try and get over.

come see me.

R.I.P. Jose Lebron, Andy Betancourt, Bruce73, Rock Gomez and Helen Vasquez

born, raised, lived and died in Cleveland.

maybe i'll write their names over your shit. their families actully ride the redline and work and live here.

they would love to see their loved ones names too.

state your name and come see me.

YOU'RE 40 YEAR OLD TOYS -- HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR GRAFFITI CAREERS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER NOW

- ANNOY - DROIDS ARMY -

teehee....

you might not be able to climb when you reach my age dude.

so i suggest you battle me now while you're still a youngin'.

post-7-1152577936.jpg

20060731image0005bp1.jpg

no contest.

i blaze billbords while five-0 drives by. you cant even blaze a freight in a chill yard.

if i'm a toy.....what does that make you?

and to boot its just the fun wall who gives two fuck who goes over who..........

are you fucking serious? shit goes beyond the fun wall son. if my shit got dissed anywhere and i knew who did it, we fight. i understand the fun wall and spots like that but if my shit got toyed or tagged on, i'll either fuck you up or get fucked up.

is it me or is BAK just really corny.

dood does a busted throw-up over a piece..

then tells the droids crew and pbj they aren't allowed to mourn a dead friend?

i mean..i am not one for hooting and hollering..

and i don't live in cleveland..

but still

bak just seems like they are on some corny shit.

is it me or is BAK just really corny.

dood does a busted throw-up over a piece..

then tells the droids crew and pbj they aren't allowed to mourn a dead friend?

i mean..i am not one for hooting and hollering..

and i don't live in cleveland..

but still

bak just seems like they are on some corny shit.

BAKLEVELAND home grown home team a busted throwup or a tag over the piece or a burner over the piece the message was sent out dont go over badink or bak crew

NOBODY SAID DO NOT MOURN PHRITE DEATH at all no one talked shit on penut jelly crew either If anythign im glad to see people doing phrite pieces its cool.. its a shame that he passed but people cross lines when they use a rip mural as leverage I have seen people dog toys peices with rip phrite tags and go over peoples pieces wiht it also leave phrite out of it when you are dissing somone use your name and only your name rep your crew rep your boys but dont go and put piece that is supposed to represent your boy over somone knowing straight up that it will get gone back over

dont get shit confused everyone trys to get involved with all beef penut jelly has NOTHING to do with this and droids has NOTHING to do with this

this is all on acount of crow and annoy calling a whole crew out online not to mention calling people ToY who have been painting 3 times as long. if not longer

these are not ten year toys like crow either thses are people who most heads cant hang with So everyone better recognize that this is STRICKTLY between BAK and crow and anoy however if anyone else wants to lose all their pieces jump on the bandwagon

also crow and anoy you have alot of nerve to go and diss people in the crew after we granted you the privlage of walking away last night when it was abotu to be the ends of your careeers bak tip got badink crik pork hide milk skyline digit tagman moe torso and all gang affiliates SMOKE BLUNTZ DRINK MALT LIQOUR KEEP IT CLEVELAND 216

streets know the names stay OFF OF the East side all together

so all you jackass's dont get this confused one last time this is between BAK and cro anoy

.......nope!

badinkgerl.jpg

Badink BAK! fuck wit old school, you fuck yourself. plain and simple.

my problem with this whole thing is this picture should have never been posted. someone should have been to the spot. seen that. and when you see dude who did it fight him. instead we got a page of the same people saying the same things over again. and 1 picture. bump ender.