Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 05:49 PM

Don't call me your fucking cuz I ain't your homie. I simply backing up my boy that your wack ass is shit talking. You won't ever see his level so jump off the jock and leave the funwall. THe BBC cats are cool, Junes, Digit, etc...but a lot of them is weak. I don't deal shit son...I deal 9 inch dick to fine ladies. I got my shit together...I'm posting flicks and I ain't talking shit to motherfuckers...LESS TALK, MORE SPIT...post flicks and shut your fucking mouth.

im not your homie i ain't tryin to be, you the fool that hits up everyone sn when they ain't give you the shit to see if "its all good" or whatever, i feel you backin up your boy thats the shit todo but i wasn't even talking shit i was just makin shure i had shit right, you told me some shit you ain't tell me he wasn't a biter tho but whatever fuck it, you can't call anyone in bbc weak, you don't know the first thing about shit you suck so much, like all the bbc kids will burn your ass, you don't got your shit together you best ask damn near everbody you know for an outline and work or your shit night and day and stop wastin paint, if i had flicks to post i would but i don't but i think im done talkin shit cause its doin nothing for this thread

Originally posted by Fly Hortons+Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fly Hortons - Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 07:24 PM

you name the cats in BBC that can burn me besides Digit?

:huh2:

webl geez digit junes and shit even merg

so shut the fuck up

[/b]

god damn deal, dont turn this into another puregraffiti shittalk thread.

da bbc cats will burn you!

sell,dos,spoc,digit,junes,da whole damn crew gots you boy.

-spoc

Originally posted by FuserOne216+Sep 22 2005, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuserOne216 - Sep 22 2005, 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Fly Hortons@Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 07:24 PM

you name the cats in BBC that can burn me besides Digit?

:huh2:

webl geez digit junes and shit even merg

so shut the fuck up

god damn deal, dont turn this into another puregraffiti shittalk thread.

da bbc cats will burn you!

sell,dos,spoc,digit,junes,da whole damn crew gots you boy.

-spoc

[/b]

Alright...I squash the beef and then this bitch starts blabbing. FUck you...post something worthwile and stop shit talking. I don't care who can burn who...post flicks and stop flapping your jaws. You aren't on anyones level BOY.

yo,

not to be dick but, this is the "Brickslayers thread". Stay on topic.

Post frieights in the Metal heads section.

Only OHIO graff on walls should get posted in this thread.

;)

Peace!icon20.gif

RIP HEIST RA.

I never met you but i see you up.

Respect!

I don't make it a habit of talking on this shit very often, but all this little girl shit is making me sick. Steer this back on course.

heistdayton.jpg

heistchannels.jpg

Words can't quite express how much we'll miss you.

yo deal yo i dont think that should be up there for everyone to see...not trying to be on here arguing with you and shit just sayin for the dudes that knew him we know where its at for the ones that didnt.....you dont need to know!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now