-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

actually i just addressed that shit to your homie Done

Im not callin out your whole crew, just the ones talkin shit. that shit was directed at hek mak and knot, cause I know them cats be talkin that shit, even if they do talk in 3rd person on some bitch ass shit

so the rest of BAK & DBT: no diss, not what it looks like (unless you talked shit to me before, then its most definitely aimed at you)

BUT, anyone whos offended go ahead and make it known

and 5th? come on dog why you playin me...... thatd be like...... 15th high traffic spot this year?

this past 12 months - that was my fuckin rookie year. and do remember, im hittin up columbus, not busted ass cleaveland. we have a buff here, and a real police force, ya know? yall are ungrateful, I wish I had a trashy ass city that I could smash and nobody'd care or do anything about it (las vegas here I come!)

thats why y'all love our city. but yeah, it's ours so....

do your thing homey. have fun, dont get pinched. keep your head low and dont get mad when you get buffed or gone over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah Hek whats sad is that a cat like me can come through and smash your shit and make you look like a bitch, with no effort and a years experience.

your pussy. you hide in cleveland, you on defense 24/7 like a bitch and you talk about yourself in 3rd person cause your scared of cops too. get on the offensive son bring the noise down here

and yea tupac thats my point. they got a sprawling run the fuck down pile of shit for a city, and they think they got clout cause they got mad spots. of course yall got mad spots, dont nobody give a fuck about that shit up there.

they wouldnt even let a legal wall ride streetside here, what does that tell you?

if I lived in cleveland, and nobody was goin over me, Id have that city on fuckin smash.

Alot is the only one of you I saw up there that impressed me with their presence on the street. otherwise its just mad embarassing throws and even more embarassing handstyles

I backed my shit and came to Cleveland, now its time for you and your boys to back up your shit and come down here. If you dont, your pussys and lose, plain and simple

DSCF3006.jpg

DSCF3008.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3020.jpg

DSCF3021.jpg

DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF3023.jpg

DSCF3025.jpg

thats why y'all love our city. but yeah, it's ours so....

do your thing homey. have fun, dont get pinched. keep your head low and dont get mad when you get buffed or gone over.

Now that's some real shit ! DESTO KEEP CATCHING FEELINGS LIKE A WOMAN !

YOUR STILL "KNOT WELCOME". YOUR SHIT WILL NEVER RIDE IN OUR CITY . KEEP CAPPIN !!!

BUMP ALOT TEMS THOSE ROLLERS ARE SICK!

bump syms!!!!!!!!!!! and desto.. those pieces...and everything you just said,,well cat you just proved how much of a toy u are...u didnt do anything in cleveland and what paint you wasted was gone over in a matter of hours..give it up dog no one gives a fuck...yo i seen lil kids with water colors pull off better shit than that .............real talk ...........bump all the cats i get down with you know who you are holla..................................................................

actions speak louder than words, and so far yall aint done shit but talk shit on the internet

seriously, if all your ever gonna do is talk shit on here, and re-take your spots, just stop now. I dont want beef with kids who dont retaliate. at that point im just bullyin yall

its ridiculous how you guys all sit on here backin each other up, hypin yerselfs up like your talented or hard or some shit, and NONE of yall are gonna do shit except sit there and type away

dont respond to this unless your comin to columbus, and I'll see you next time I come through cause you KNOW I'll be back

Looks like sym and seal are putting a little hurt on the redline, nice.

IOTA cats looking good and ESE as well. nice.

But as far as Cleveland not having a buff, there def. is one, sure a certain parts of the city run, but new shit on main arteries is lucky to run a week for the most part. Alot of buildings on the east are getting buffed, quickly.

Looks like sym and seal are putting a little hurt on the redline, nice.

IOTA cats looking good and ESE as well. nice.

But as far as Cleveland not having a buff, there def. is one, sure a certain parts of the city run, but new shit on main arteries is lucky to run a week for the most part. Alot of buildings on the east are getting buffed, quickly.

latley they've just been knocking down buildings instead of buffing

which i de rather them knock down a whole building to get my shit off than buff it

actions speak louder than words, and so far yall aint done shit but talk shit on the internet

seriously, if all your ever gonna do is talk shit on here, and re-take your spots, just stop now. I dont want beef with kids who dont retaliate. at that point im just bullyin yall

its ridiculous how you guys all sit on here backin each other up, hypin yerselfs up like your talented or hard or some shit, and NONE of yall are gonna do shit except sit there and type away

dont respond to this unless your comin to columbus, and I'll see you next time I come through cause you KNOW I'll be back

HEY GUY ! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID . YOUR THE ONE STEADY TALKIN SHIT ON THE INTERNET . AND MAINTAINING YOUR SPOTS IS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO . WHY WOULD I WAIST GAS AND PAINT GOING TO COLUMBUS ? WHEN I CAN WAIT FOR YOU TO COME TO UP TO GO OVER YOU . YOUR PLAYING INTO OUR GAME . WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU COULD KEEP UP WITH US IN OUR CITY. YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENCE . TOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE THE SITUATION .THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING .

HEY GUY ! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID . YOUR THE ONE STEADY TALKIN SHIT ON THE INTERNET . AND MAINTAINING YOUR SPOTS IS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO . WHY WOULD I WAIST GAS AND PAINT GOING TO COLUMBUS ? WHEN I CAN WAIT FOR YOU TO COME TO UP TO GO OVER YOU . YOUR PLAYING INTO OUR GAME . WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU COULD KEEP UP WITH US IN OUR CITY. YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENCE . TOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE THE SITUATION .THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING .

Im not playin into no ones game, jokes on you homie. I knew when I came through that anything I did would be gone within 24hrs. I wanted to let yall know I aint no chump. Im not gonna get on a roof top and do a sloppy 2 color throw. Im not gonna talk about what I'll do and not do it. now yall cats know im not playin when I say somethin, when I say im comin through im comin through. I had fun, so I didnt lose out on shit Im 100% satisfied with that trip right down to the shit yall did over us

the situation?

Im disappointed. I mean really though, very disappointed. yall talk that shit, I thought maybe something would go down... thought youd do somethin, get a little excitement in this bitch so it aint so boring ya know? But I can see where this is goin. nobody from your side is gonna do anything, and Im gonna be movin, so yea this is done

DSCF3302-1.jpg

DSCF3273.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

Vegas115.jpg

frel.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

anyone got flicks of that big chrome Delso that used to be under that one bridge?

yo i know yall are just trying to stick up for cleveland heads but just let these fools sit on here and talk to themselves dont knowone care about what they do or say. they are not gonna gain any fame from any one in cleveland no matter how hard they try. they lost before they even started i dont know why you guys even respond to someone that painted for like 3 weeks just let them say how sweet they are and eventually they will get tired of talking to themselves and realize what an ass they made out of themselves.

turnon.gif

DSCN3535.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

bitch2.jpg

crikbutcher.jpg

websmix180.jpg

z005.jpg

newestflicks005.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

cre8.jpg

bump all of ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thead has been on and popin lately regardless of who you like or dislike. i love to see beef when its real yes this shit is a little silly but atleast people are painting???? but at any rate fuck the dumb stuff lets keep this shit moving forward bump

bak

pbj

droids

dbt

ese

cst

what

bhs

or any other big crew from ohio that gets down!

i love to see spots no matter whos getting them

so everyone keep doing your thing!!!!!