-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The same uhoh who never put in any work, ever?

The sam uhoh who drops his opinion like fools should respect it, even tho hes a know nothin toy fromthe sticks?

The same uhoh been tryin to do graffiti for about 5 years and is still a toy that never made it out the cow fields?

Toys get no love, nobody cares if you're free, and if you caught a charge over your weekend hobby of attempting to do graffiti, I feel bad for you

Fire extinguisher tags in Akron get you no love.

who you foolin I see through you like a tunnel entrance...

All the people on that wall can testify that you were calling them all the time to paint, and confessing how much you looked up to there graffiti. No less than 6 months ago.

A few dude's let you in, so now you have a fan base and you feel brave enough to start beef, beef that you have NO reason starting.

You've been lurking this site since 2007, praying every night you'd get some attention and hopefully someone opened the door for you. Just because you got a few pounds and handshakes doesn't make you established.

You can do what you want on gods green earth. But if I could encorage you to please put down the rustoleum, and go back to working on your lowered to the ground truck, it would be for the better. Maybe instead of buying spray paint you could continue to keep buying those awesome American Eagle parka hoodies!? That goes really well with your vocab of saying "nigga" every other word.

You don't have to write messages around town. Webs/Fixer has my number. Save yourself a few tags and dial it up.

Only if the 12oz store sold clues, it might make this world a less stressful place.

Cheers,

Acet.

Man shut the fck up. Your not tough, your "graffiti" is actually nothin but the oldest, most basic straight letters ever. Nobody looks up to you but other kids with no talent or abilities.

There's a reason no one has ever asked you to be in a crew except one you and your homie made so he didn't have to put you in his real crew

/harshtruth

Man shut the fck up. Your not tough, your "graffiti" is actually nothin but the oldest, most basic straight letters ever. Nobody looks up to you but other kids with no talent or abilities.

There's a reason no one has ever asked you to be in a crew except one you and your homie made so he didn't have to put you in his real crew

/harshtruth

Was I acting tough?I wasn't making a threat to him. Did I say anyone looked up to me? I paint for me, I paint for the cause not the problem.

I don't want to be in a "crew". A crew should be a group of individuals with the same ideals, focus, and alot of trust between one another. It's cleary something that is not possible with 25-50 people. And I don't see to many of those morals floating around the graffiti "culture".

But once again you're probably right, and i'm wrong. With a post count like that you have to be right. Wikipedia of graffiti and opinions.