-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Buster Douglas, you seemed like a legit kid when both myself and mind@ease painted with you in dayton, why are you coming outta left feild with this slanderous commentary all of a sudden? and for everybody who keeps bringin up omnimix as a PBJ website, thats fuckin false, omnimix was started years ago befor yalls graff careers began as a columbus hip hop website, PBJ happens to run columbus, we cant help it that our flix get posted on there. nobody even gets on that shit anymore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Buster Douglas, you seemed like a legit kid when both myself and mind@ease painted with you in dayton, why are you coming outta left feild with this slanderous commentary all of a sudden? and for everybody who keeps bringin up omnimix as a PBJ website, thats fuckin false, omnimix was started years ago befor yalls graff careers began as a columbus hip hop website, PBJ happens to run columbus, we cant help it that our flix get posted on there. nobody even gets on that shit anymore.

I'll tell you why

That's Crik

Just talked to Done, he went to Criks crib and logged onto 12oz and Crik been runnin his mouth ever since

Guess one beating just aint enough these days?

:lol:

fuck that dude CRIK. ive been trying to find his ass for months now what a motherfucking waldo. lets break into his fucking Head and if hes not there lets make a huge mess with silly string and water ballons and crazy congratulation banners and make blueberry waffles with powdered sugar and not clean anything up. fuckin feed his pets chocolate and log onto his computer and delete his flicks and world of warcraft acounts and his mr t mowhawk grenade cheatcodes, fuckin log onto his ebay and order a bunch of jordans and crazy weird lawn inflatable charlie brown and snoopy fucking porky the pig ,smoke all his weed and take all his xanax and forget about all the other shit we did... if anyone else is trying to find this motherfucker please pm me this dude is gona get it.