-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

its not like thats all i do. its not like im saying ohh i do this soo that means im into graff. im just saying thats something i do but w.e. you guys are all freaking out over nothing. soo chill. ill post some flicks tomorrow. i just got to get em. jesus..

dude, straight up, not a single person on this forum, or the internet, wants to see your shit, your feelings will get hurt, seriously.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What is it about random retards poppin up in the thread, that makes y'all all act like a bunch of retards yourself?

Is it really THAT tempting to take a shot at such an easy target?

I don't mind beef between real writers and real crews

But three pages of non entertaining arguing with this kid is ridiculous

Bojangles, what's the deal here? It's starting to look like you only get shitty over arguing when my crews involved

its the fact that there is non writers or writers with no clout or any spots or any say on anything popping up on here talking down on another writers work or trying to give advice when they them selfs need advice... its one thing to be ridiculed by a writer who is good but by someone who doesnt even write and they are on a graffiti site is just stupid.. just my 2 cents im not butthurt i could care less whos in here but its just stupid yaaaaaaaadadamean shorty?

^From a kid who started writing this year.^

Whats wrong with toys these days?

and just asking nigga who are you. if i made an account yesterday does that mean i just started writng you fucking toy. i just found out about the internet a few months ago... what do you write.. message me FUCK BOY:) :) :) :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D