-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now now now children lets not get angry, for the crybabies out there, this will be the last post, i feel the hate riseing quiet promptly. It seems people are agreeing with what I say, but yet still want to speak down, by discouraging me, with my grammer. I mean really, do yu use perfect english and spelling when your texting yur bitch, hell naw, so why waste time spelling out everythin for yall.

But for those of you who dont like what I got to say, and feel its all lies, make believe, and here say, how pathetic and closed minded you really are. 12oz seems to be for the haters. everyone finds somthin to say, accept a chosen few, who really take advantage of this website, n this perticular thread to share the ohio seen amongst ourselves.

Lastly, fuck you if you dont like me, you can get slapped with 8 inches of limp dick after your moms releases my balls from her super suction lips of pleasure. Peace, and God Bless