Ask yourself ...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hey poop, could we bring the suggestion in my sig to the attention of someone with the ability to make it happen......

See But If We Brought This In What Would Happen If You Had A Writer Who Really needs Help With Something!

It Should Be

Anyone Can Start A Thread But It Takes 42 Hours to Process Meaning SPAMMING Would Be Gone And Young-ons Like Myself Would Be Able To Get The Help We NEED!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I request permission do make my own thread, its not about..."rate my graffiti" or "some bullshit"

This thread would be called, "POST YOUR MAGS" so basically, post flicks of graff mags you might have laying around that you think might be worth seeing,

dunno if you head of stylefile, i have some of the mags and most of the sketches are dope and worth seeing, idk, just a suggestion, I have some pics uploaded and ready to post. Just give me the go and ill put em up. I will update it as often as i can,

just an idea, maybe you seen this maybe you havent,

heres a sample, just a few scans ive just finished doing

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc173/mach999/stylefile_book_1/

funny thing is, I cant make my own thread, and i dont want to post on "post your sketches" since theyre not really mine, So if someone could grant me permission, or someone could start it for me, that would be fucking sweet,

831 [sEPH], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...