Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ive been working hard on improving this style

dont say its the same cause it isnt...

old

dsc03355tw0.jpg

new

picture004dx2.jpg

i did rounded and 3d too

whats wrong with sharp letters anyway?

I was talking about your legs actually. All your corners are sharp, always. Shows that you're doing good, you got flow in your letters but your leg style, Cut corners or add something at the corners of your legs. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Naris no offense but your old compared to your new looks pretty similar... you've gotten better since then but your style hasn't really changed..

EDIT: DONALDFOUR logged into my account accidentally. So NARIS if you're reading this that's coming from DONALDFOUR

whats wrong with a sharp style?

i did rounded stuff

but sharp looks much better

you mean cut the corners a little or change the whole style?

Park I'm feeling the first one, really consistent and nice. Its my fav of the three because the second looks a bit off somehow. I don't like the way those folds on the letters, it takes away more than adds. Third one, the colours could be better. Your throwups are awesome, clean

soulmonk think about changin the name theres a few gasp already around..one just passed away from chitown ..another 1 is a well known writer..n theres another one out there i think in awc..jus fyi..up to u kid..but remember everythings been already done under the sun

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know of anyone writing this name before but I always assume there are at least a few.. I came to this name cos of the letters mainly it was like GAES GASE GASD and then GASP stuck. It's not like I picked any old word. Maybe I could stick a number on the end if it comes to it. Do these guys you know of write GASP, GASP ONE GASP TWO or what?

Park I'm feeling the first one, really consistent and nice. Its my fav of the three because the second looks a bit off somehow. I don't like the way those folds on the letters, it takes away more than adds. Third one, the colours could be better. Your throwups are awesome, clean

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know of anyone writing this name before but I always assume there are at least a few.. I came to this name cos of the letters mainly it was like GAES GASE GASD and then GASP stuck. It's not like I picked any old word. Maybe I could stick a number on the end if it comes to it. Do these guys you know of write GASP, GASP ONE GASP TWO or what?

try GAPS or PAGES