Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

Gush pretty good man,VARE even if there old..you did post them,says 2005 and its not even 2 months into the year,dont say there old..

But hey better at 3D than i am......god damn i just cant do it..hmmmm maybe because i only tried once...oh well

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love how you do your handstyles in pencil then go over them in marker vare, you need to work on the hands. now.

Originally posted by Bluprint@Jan 24 2005, 09:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm back. got a few sketches. Lets see what you guys think. In order from oldest to newest. Criticism please.

Drooover010.jpg

Deus.jpg

Brittc.jpg

Britt.jpg

drop the 2nd t.

and im going to tell you the same thing i told this other kid that i know that wanted to write deuce.

1 its a gang name; and 2 why open your self up to disses by writing a slang word for shit?

other wise your on the right track with your 2nd outline but dont connect your letters thats wack. why not change your tag to leus or zeus if you like the eus part. or geus i like that better.

Originally posted by dangmang@Jan 24 2005, 10:54 PM

drop the 2nd t.

and im going to tell you the same thing i told this other kid that i know that wanted to write deuce.

1 its a gang name; and 2 why open your self up to disses by writing a slang word for shit?

other wise your on the right track with your 2nd outline but dont connect your letters thats wack. why not change your tag to leus or zeus if you like the eus part. or geus i like that better.

Well I write deus from Deuce which means "2". Its just my number in anything I do haha. Like sports n shit.

Demur1, Lose the weird leg on the R and dont have the leg come out farther than the top bubble. The other letters are alright. But fix that R

Originally posted by DMESoner+Jan 24 2005, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DMESoner - Jan 24 2005, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oddz@Jan 24 2005, 03:46 AM

safe vare. lol hu is dat tryin 2 rite dame. dis is ma newest sketch

eba00452792f00000024.jpg

Is it me or does this 3-D remind you alot of DAIM. :huh2:

[/b]

very very much so.

Originally posted by ames@Jan 23 2005, 03:04 AM

quick sketch, any criticism/advice appreciated

ames8mn.jpg

Make your letters come off even. Is 'm' is really uneven. make a simple block letter 'm' and look where all the lines go. the 'e' and the 's' are ok. practice them more and get them to flow. Change the 'a' completely. change the circles in the letters and make them into crescents or something that follows the shape of the letter that they are inside.

ames8mn.jpg

Done these last night...

sorry for the poor quality of the pic its from ma phone and its too expensive to have to send another one... enywayz enuf excuses :rolleyes:

plz give me feedback..

gushnewsimples1db.png

:yuck: runci :yuck:

nice man im likn them gush sketches and the espy sketch is clas aswell keep on with the simples man i gotta get on with some

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jan 25 2005, 12:58 AM

that britt or w/e looks like a bite off buik

I can assure you that I did not bite it off anyone. 1. I have no idea who Buik is, 2. Biting is gay, and I dont do it.

Although, Ill take that as a compliment, saying that my OWN work looks like another writer's (Probably good writer) work. But can I get some criti. please?

Originally posted by vare_one@Jan 25 2005, 03:48 PM

nice man im likn them gush sketches

thanks for the comments... where u from..

i hate being from the uk cause the times are different so i have 2 wait hours for replies...

gush :yuck:

Originally posted by vare_one@Jan 25 2005, 05:17 PM

another simple i was tryng out

2dnicevaresketch.jpg

thats alrite...u should just stick to that outline and develop it..and get rid of that arrow thing on the V, then it will b a nice sketch.