Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont come in this thread that often but god damn... i see some shit posted up in here that makes my eyes hurt. i know i'm just reinventing the wheel here but the BEST advice is go simple. Block letters are easy and you wont have to go through all the shit that everyone is going to give you. Work on simples and when you get that down work on making those letters your own and developing your own style. The way you bend the legs of letters or the angle that they are on. Dont post something up in here with extentions coming all out of god knows where and expect people to think you are awsome. Simple is key..

my $0.02

DSC00295.jpg

hey can i get some ctrit on these please. . these are my 1st so dun b 2 harsh =]

you need to go simpler...

read this its really good advice

it was posted just half a page above your comment

I don't feel your extensions and where your arrows are placed and such. This looks like a bad attempt at a cool awesome piece, once you have bad letters you fail, don't fill it in. Crumple it up and throw it away or keep it to learn from your mistakes. Start simple with these letters!

alphabet.jpg

Let's do this in steps. This also goes for every toy starting out.

1.Do your name in that alphabet above. "DIABOLIC"

2.Once you got that put them closer together or make the letters overlap.

3a.For some old school train shiznits, change your letters angles so it can look like

ICH_closeup.jpg

3b.For some funk just bend up certain legs of your letters. Just keep experimenting with that until you get nice looking letters.

4.Add some 3D or a shadow, and a fill on your letters and blaow you got yourself a nice piece.

Keep experimenting with your letters, play with the corners of your legs if you'd like. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM?!?!?!