Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OMG blart i wiche i can live in boston dude.. here in my town there his like 6 huge empety factoris but their all full an there hare a lot of junkies and omeless guys

ekspes-du more simple

life- thats dope

heres something i did what do yo people think????

19952314wp0.png

OMG blart i wiche i can live in boston dude.. here in my town there his like 6 huge empety factoris but their all full an there hare a lot of junkies and omeless guys

ekspes-du more simple

life- thats dope

heres something i did what do yo people think????

19952314wp0.png

crits please!!

crits please!!

your 3d is off level and missing entirely on parts .

the force field is too constricting and forces the 3d to overwhelm the actual letters.

the split in the middle of the y on the end ruins the overall flow of the letter structure

the s and k are decent but could do with with smoothing the splits on the letters or removing them entirely, also the second top prong of the k could be larger or shifted so its standing straighter

these ppl hit my book up today..painted with this dude PAWN..chill character..pretty cool...

cimg7027ax0.jpg

cimg7024vy5.jpg

cimg7025qt1.jpg

cimg7026ba1.jpg

its insane painting at nite..i burned my fingertips with my lighter and then got smart enuff to use my cell...hopefully ill have flics soon...the caps i used caused mad drippage...but proportionally better then the shit i did yest....not cleaner tho cuz of the lack of lite..

ps sick shit knews!