Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by duct@Nov 17 2004, 08:27 AM

heres a couple of wiggle style ducts i tryed out a while back they came out fresh cus there wiggle i suppose lol ductswiggle.jpg

and ignore the t on the red one plz i picked up the wrong pen and it bled thru the paper on the bottom :burn:

the pen bleeding aint that noticible but you gotta fix the letter itself up...the verticle bar for the T doesnt line up at all after it hits the horizontal part..work it out

yeah i get ya the bottom leg of the t is fatter than the top bit and doesnt match up yeah i can sort that safe for the feed back

thats smart although there is eruptions happening on the bottom of all ur leters and the top of ur first but doesnt continue thru gd any way

its not about schoolin any one u jokers its about help on wher they go wrong not about back seaters who dnt know the art from there fucking big toe

Originally posted by duct@Nov 13 2004, 05:16 PM

liking that tuck maybe a little bit more kick on the top half of the k but thats all i would try out

i write tuch not tuck!!!! just tryin to make it clear and i don't think that my h looks like a k anyway. but thanx

definatly looked like a k to me it was that lil bump on the end of it that hooks up the cross bar in the centre really to me it looks like a K maybe sort out the last leg on the h then we can get started same as i have to sort out the t on the duct but dnt see why i should bother cus its only wiggle bite.

moggle it does werk i know from past experience but never have i sketched all day i think i would ever loose patience or fuck it up lol

TO CasperMigo

- 3d is way off, keep it going the same direction on each letter

- keep the letters not connected

- keep letters same width/height all over

- decent fill

- get rid of that big circle

- come back and post more pictures

226221653uQLPrl_ph.jpg

I started "writing" like 2 months ago.I try my best. Constructive Criticism please, help me out, I need to improve.

Originally posted by CasperMigo@Nov 30 2004, 04:48 PM

eba00372351f00000044.jpgeba00372351f00000043.jpgSo how do y'all like thiz

The color scheme pretty good (I'd be considered a terrorist otherwise to some people) but the flag is pretty clean. Work on your letters...and 3-D.

Here is something i did for a battle at school and a battle on the official battle thread... I know its not very good but can someone point me in the write direction

I can already say i need crazy ass help on the H

6c95bb1f.jpg

I got some other sketches of different shit but my digi broke so I will get back to ya'll with some more after Christmas