Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^ iight cool man, well heres how this is comin along

PICT1115.jpg

PICT1120.jpg

PICT1145.jpg

bump a huge vagina load outta this one..

i think i just pissed..

this is sooooo nice..

like..

do my name do my name like thiisss !

whaaaaaaaooo

whao.." bulk exchange throwies " eeh...its cathcin on...hehehehehhehe :cool: :p

and also...Ghost...shut the FUCK up whining for people to do things for you...this ISNT A CHAT THREAD BELIVE IT OR NOT....and iv blocked and deleted you from my MSN becuz your the most annyoingist bastard ever...claiming peices from STYEFILE as you oen...then coming backon saying it was your COUSIN BULL SHIT...quit the fucking chat....go learn sum HISTORY ...and then sketch a million black and white simples..

and Ticlemypickle....you aint better than SE-RYTHEM..and you shud follow his opinion..your both as good as each toher..so quit shit talking..

and if you aint on the script i did....then you wont be getting a peice from me...sorry...we decided who was in on it...and if the people wann do other names...they can..i ain bothered..

and C-TOP...Wien could burn you...with an ounce...so please...dont diss him..

havent posted anything in a while. here are some old some new. dont think theve been posted before. crits?

[ATTACH]60801[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60802[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60803[/ATTACH]

bump for crits. and something i just came up with, crappy sharpies and the colours are brighter in the pic, crits? that anroe piece is sweet, id say loose the skateboard on it tho if you havent already finished it

[ATTACH]61095.vB[/ATTACH]

DSCN0514.jpg.13ca91df622ca4830f76df37d9428b1b.jpg

fuck photography, its for pretentious art fags with no real artistic ability.

shut the fuck up. u dont know what the fuck u are talking about. not only is photography very important historically (wars, politics, civil rights, i could go on) but it is also one of the best modern arts. Its a clever mix of vision, science, and emotion.

Your just pissed cause your mom gets around and cause u cant take a good picture. dont worry though, its not cause u lack artistic talent, its cause u are dumb as a fucking elephant.

actually, it's easier for me, just pm me if you want in this throw exchange from now on

right now it's me, SE rythm, nozgenocide, cola, and fate. right now it kinda looks like the kids who piece can't throw, ooo.

lol ...yea welll....well...ur face!...ooooohhhhh

knim i hear ya...

and yoda good shit...i like that...not so much your other peices but this one def...

anroe- shit looks good.

cola- that hand looks way better

here is something i did today. i was bored and didnt work that long today.

so yea..

dsc02369as2.jpg

comments/crits apreesh'd

-lykeomgz

edit** oh and sorry. usually ill resize to smaller but im lazy.

shut the fuck up. u dont know what the fuck u are talking about. not only is photography very important historically (wars, politics, civil rights, i could go on) but it is also one of the best modern arts. Its a clever mix of vision, science, and emotion.

Your just pissed cause your mom gets around and cause u cant take a good picture. dont worry though, its not cause u lack artistic talent, its cause u are dumb as a fucking elephant.

hahahaha i was waiting for someone to say something.

i stand behind what i said still.

what do you guys think?

i think photography is bullshit.

tuskoner i think u should start shoving those peanuts the zookeeper gives u up ur ass. oh and yea elepahnts are kinda smart i guess thats why i picked elephant instead of rhino, plus this dude doesnt really deserve a horn.

tusk man i dont think u really know much about photography then. yea alot of the stuff the kids do is fucking lame but good photographers are usally skileld artists. it takes an artists mind to create a really stunning image.