Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
start of simple like

with letters on your keybord

i think u should go a bit more simple because u cant realy make out those letters at all..not beefing just sayin maybe a little less extentions and whatnot

are these directed to me,

im not to suree..

jetart.jpg

i wasnt sure how to do it from my head but i think it turned out good

Alright. Just a few tips...

Obviously you're new to the game and I'll be easy on you.

Use continuous lines, honestly. It'll make anything you do make that much better. It's all about flow. Once you've got flow down, you can then begin letter construction and meshing (Make letters connect). It won't come fast and simple. The graffiti game takes years and by the end of the day you may be exhausted and never want to write again, but those who stick to graffiti have the chance to become kings.

SE-RYTHM....me and you are kool man....im glad on your opinion..itll spur me on to make them better na'meaaan..

i was just pissed at ;-p whatever the fuck hes called....as he aint posted jack shit but chat

anyways....traying off topic here..

oh and thanks for the love Tuskaaaaaah !! hehe...

twiggy you should do something like this..

before you do all those wierd letters and stuff.. start off by mastering doing this

TWIGGY

and after a while you'll develop a style

OK, thanks for the advice and everyone else ill mess around for a while and see what I come up with :)

lol i dunno if i should feel bad...just used my id to help buy this kid paint at proletariet...and got me a violet deco paintmarker.

wat the hell is up with info on the bench..it better not have already happened..

why would you feel bad?

and since when does proleteriat card for anything? weird.

the bench will be as soon as people decide what dateis good for them. jeeeeeez duudezz