Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
his "wanna be wickets" are better than your shitty excuse for a handstyle. not to mention you disobey rule number 1 in graffiti which is actually draw simples. but you can't do that because you spend too much time letting shit talk drip out of your mouth. am i right?

and you're not from "the streets"

you have a computer

therefore

not from "da streetz d00000d"

ps your hands still suck.

im in a bad mood. this kid is irritating. peaaace

you don't know me. SP streets represent mutha fucka. just cuz I gots a compy don't mean shit. I put work in and then some. hop off my dick, son.

p.s. lets see your shit asshole.

when I ask for crits I'm not asking for someone to hate on my piece style, which I know isn't that great, and tell me to work on a handstyle. that's why I got hype. but still, you said some dick shit to me. so here's a couple handstyles...

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1790.jpg

DSCN1792.jpg

p.s. amkah you got some fresh steelo goin for ya.

breo before you start tryin crazy handstyles work on just getting a simple one down.. the breo in the bottom left is okay but u should work on your consistency and whatnot..

the middle one dude i dont know but does that say something? so are you counting on the fact that people from philly are illiterate and wont be able to read your shit anyway? work on your handstyle, thats bad

Every time some asshole toy says that simple letters are boring and that they don't like doing simples,

I think of this shit right here and how much better it is than most people's wildstyles:

freights_150.jpg

Better recognize, foolish toys! This shit straight burns you...

I'm not saying that to put you down but to make those of you who refuse to recognize how important/great

simples are. That's a "if the shoe fits" statement. If you're not one of those people, then it's not about you.

OH NOES WAPPEN DID WICK3TZ W00T ZOMGZ..

I like em...keep at it..

111gf.jpg

gfdbgfdghdfgh.jpg

hgfhf.jpg

bump..

BSONTHEWAY..thanks for the comments matey...but no offence...your " wickets " look like Whappens / cola's ... i mean...or isit just me...iono...i love philly shit....but crnt do it for shit..

i like Age's wickets from NYC !

:scrambled:

and if yah wann see really " dope ass " simples...look at SHAMES..CANTWOS..BATES simple whole wall...iono where it is..i crnt find it

you don't know me. SP streets represent mutha fucka. just cuz I gots a compy don't mean shit. I put work in and then some. hop off my dick, son.

p.s. lets see your shit asshole.

pleaaase stop acting tough over the internet, ur makin urself sound fuckin retarted. even if u are a "super gangsta" in real life, no one cares how many times u say it on this website, jus shut the fuck up~A

i'm not saying I'm gangster. I'm not trying to start beef. I just told one kid to not post his wickets till they was fresh. then a couple of dickheads jump down my throat for it, so I got mad and started giving people shit. I actually hate internet beef, so I'll stop. by the way, it's BRED not breo.