Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so what what word am i doin.

p.s. cnue does nothing worth looking at and the only shit ive ever seen is stupid buble letter shit.

so suave is the word?

i do nothing worth looking at? while you sit there i'm out bombing. i can gaurentee i put more heart, effort, and time into graffiti then you ever will. i know im far from good, i know my place. but i enjoy it for itself. i don't enjoy stupid shits like you running your mouth. wipe your mouth kiddo. the shittalk is staining your skin.

ps.

what "bubble letters" do you speak of?

you mean throwups? and by throwups i mean i've posted them maybe twice on here

or my blackbook shit?

and by blackbook shit you must mean simples, right?

that's what i thought

pps

get the FUCK off of boston's dick.

nah i wouldnt consider your bubbles a throwie that shits like a third grader did. and your simple shit isnt that bad i wasnt getting at your papper stuff some of its straight for dead letters.'tell your "crew" to hop off,they stay swinging from your sack khed.

What the hell... do you kids even READ UP ON GRAFF before you start trying it?

DO.

NOT.

WRITE.

DREAM

yeah i no he passed i just didnt no it would be disrespectful to write it

its not my name or anything the word just came to mind and i totally wasnt thinkin

sorry if i offended anybody.

im new to this shit so ill stick to my straight letters

^^why would you write suave?

i wrote suave cus it was for a battle...

nah i wouldnt consider your bubbles a throwie that shits like a third grader did. and your simple shit isnt that bad i wasnt getting at your papper stuff some of its straight for dead letters.'tell your "crew" to hop off,they stay swinging from your sack khed.

d00d my bombs are actually not bad at all. that is the one thing i'll be pretentious about. they're not perfect and not great, but they're nowhere near "shitty" so drop this shit. go draw the word for the battle and shut the hell up. what do you write anyways? i need to know so i don't clip the wrong kid on a wall.

drop it dude stop internet fighting it makes you look like a bitch

I know it took forever.. and it's pretty sketchy/all in pencil. But here you go Knews..

img0052.jpg

Hope you like it man.

I hate quoting my posts, but this was a long overdue exchange with bouncingsoul.. So I'm just bumping it to the new page so maybe he can see it through all of the e-beef.

hmmm.. internet fighting, lets join in.

EVERYBODY GO FUCK YOUR DOG. AH HA HA HA HA HA.

seriously though CNUE has good straightletters. I was looking at some ill peices and realised something, THERE ALL SIMPLE LETTERS. i think ive been tryin to hard to get all technical when i should be doing straight steezy letters. I like my A and my S tho... i dunno you tell me.

crits?

but cnue post ur throw i wanna see it.