Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

remember. you're all completley terrible. except for a good handful who are constantly progressing and do actually have skill. but id say 80 percent of the posts in here by 80 percent of the kids at not good. im not trying to talk down to you and say im better. but remember that when you start talking shit to each other about "hitting the streets". no need for childish banter. play nice kids.

i kinda like this thread no shit talkin untill now

crit time: if your gonna do one letter it should look really nice to make up for the flow of multiple letters, but yours is just kinda generic and if your gonna do faces atleast come up with something a lil more original and if i were you id make it taller and thinner and add an exclamation point or question mark or something, props to getting up though

crit time: if your gonna do one letter it should look really nice to make up for the flow of multiple letters, but yours is just kinda generic and if your gonna do faces atleast come up with something a lil more original and if i were you id make it taller and thinner and add an exclamation point or question mark or something, props to getting up though

ok cool

damn. yeah, you put dream to shame. hahahaha

there are gonna be people that have the same name.

theres no dream around were i live and i like the name

so it doesnt matter to me. so if you gotta problem,

thats on you.

and all i need is more practice and styling.

i just started like a few months ago.

thanks for the feedback tho.