Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
give me feed back

seems like ur just a beginner, just start really simple, trust me, it works.. i mean, i just started maybe 2-3 weeks ago and they told me to start simple on here and its helping a lot.. so just use block letters for now..

silk and den --you two should do an exchange now.

silk --listen to den, because the rest of us are sick of telling people to do simples. don't get to crazy with your letters, which you haven't. you're basically doing simples now, but you're piggy backing your letters. for now, just try and keep your letters evenly shaped and simple. don't connect them the way you're connecting them now, it looks kind of corny. someone is bound to rag on your for taking silk, and it being an already up writer, but have fun with those letters while you're learning. once you start to get the hang of things, and you start adding connectors and 3D, you'll have a shitload of fun with that name. also, study graffiti more. go and absorb as many photos as you can on as many sites as you can find. look at how people work their letters over. find some inspiration and influence from those before you.

bone --what city do you live near in NC? how far is your nearest city? if you do need to buy shit (montana paint, tips, videos, magazines) there might be a store near you. do what ser said, and hit the third rail thread for the shop thread, or hit a NC thread, and ask in there. so do you live in a small ass town or something? are there a lot of people painting in your area?

NECRO --that battle you posted, was it done in Rhode Island? if i were you, i'd keep that shit based in the toy thread, and not go posting it in others. not to be a dick, but that shit is kind of lame, and if you're going to post it in between burners --you're going to look like a fool and get shit (like you did). that's just a tip man, take it or leave it.

bone --what city do you live near in NC? how far is your nearest city? if you do need to buy shit (montana paint, tips, videos, magazines) there might be a store near you. do what ser said, and hit the third rail thread for the shop thread, or hit a NC thread, and ask in there. so do you live in a small ass town or something? are there a lot of people painting in your area?

theres like 2 others around here right now. then once you get to charlotte theres a lot more. and with the transit train there building i think alot more will come. im hoping to be the first up on it :]

silk and den --you two should do an exchange now.

silk --listen to den, because the rest of us are sick of telling people to do simples. don't get to crazy with your letters, which you haven't. you're basically doing simples now, but you're piggy backing your letters. for now, just try and keep your letters evenly shaped and simple. don't connect them the way you're connecting them now, it looks kind of corny. someone is bound to rag on your for taking silk, and it being an already up writer, but have fun with those letters while you're learning. once you start to get the hang of things, and you start adding connectors and 3D, you'll have a shitload of fun with that name. also, study graffiti more. go and absorb as many photos as you can on as many sites as you can find. look at how people work their letters over. find some inspiration and influence from those before you.

silk? exchange?

what do u say?