Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my throwies are complete garbage. the absolute worst part of my writing. first i put off learning them all together but i badly need help. i do look at the throwies thread but dont want to bite off anything too badly. i can already crit the one i am about to post considering i did it quick just to get a general idea

S4010081.jpg

make your letters with bars of equal proportion. do it a lot. suddenly, you will have a revelation. may be sooner. may be later.

yea thats what im trying to do. just play with different things and slowly find something. thanks for comment though mr.Q

craz-e -im not one to give crits. the E is wack along with the C. it might look better if you actually color in the backdrop and do a outline after. maybe revisit your SIMps because the last ones you posted were really thin and awkward looking(if i remember correctly)

zero- still kinda sketchy. pen movements should be smoother as people have already said. and the drop is off in places.

-lykeomgz

im not one to give crits. but craz-e, the E is wack along with the C. it might look better if you actually color in the backdrop and do a outline after. maybe revisit your SIMps because the last ones you posted were really thin and awkward looking(if i remember correctly)

-lykeomgz

thanks but recheck my last additions theyre deff not thin

craz e --forget about doing drops on your throwie style. work with bubbles if you are trying to do throwie styles. bubbles for now, then later you can try and work with points in them. go for simples with that as well. the letters you are working with should be easy enough to bubble out. also, proportion the holes in your R, A, and E when you're doing bubbles. that adds a little more character to the letters.

doskit toskit --those cake things? i don't know man, if you want to do a shitload of stickers like that --go ahead. you'll probably get fucked with if you post them in the sticker thread, but who cares. stickers are meant to be whatever you want them to be, so just start throwing them up. other than that, i don't think you need to keep posting them in here. work with fills in letters, instead of pieces of pie.