Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Necro-

at least your letters are the same width and you arent going for some wild lookin bullshit

your A being up higher than the rest looks dumb

the top of the T looks dumb like that

eh, the rest is okay but is still dumb

not tryin to piss u off but go just a bit simpler but the same type of shit i guess

and the E is dumb too :p :p :) :)

he needs to quit.

everybodys gotta start somewhere mqan.. i remember back in the early 90's... shit.... we didn't have this kinda shit to peep others work or get critz.. Shit there weren't really many mags out. Subway art book in full effect..lol Fuck i dont even think the first Video Graff came out till like 93.

Bouncingsoul's stuff is good.I like it a lot.

Atyre wasted a bunch of crayolas on that "drawing", or whatever you wanna call it.

And your 3-D is really messed up.

Home3.jpg

I tried to do a piece that wasn't on the bottom of the page.

It sucked.

Home2.jpg

Another piece and a throwie idea.

I need to work on my bubbles.

More advice on these?

Only advice i can give is keep drawin... Peep other peoples work, peep some different styles and draw your ass off!

Just like can control man... people need pen control. Gotta know depth/perspective, light sources, good use of color, composition, etc.. etc.. Basic art shit... People forget Graff is art, and folks with 0 artistic talent think they can write and get good..

The best Graff artists are straight up artists. The other fools who make it are 1Dimensional writers who have two or 3 hand styles and 2 or 3 throwies. The only reason they make it in the game is cause they get up retarded.

People like JA, Ryno, Dr.Sex,Foe, etc.. etc..aren't good graff artists, they just bomb like crazy. That nikka doesn't have a lick of talent in him. No disrespect but thats a fact.

Thanks pissdrunk and Dewr.

Clapped - you need to shut the fuck up man, you're a toy just like I am. I'm not gonna quit just because some douche on the internet told me too, so you might as well just give up trying to convince me to. QED.

Night - you keep saying my 3D is messed up, but what exactly is wrong with it? I just redrew the letter and shifted it down and to the left a bit. What's so wack about that?

~Necro

Thoughts?

-Alright first throw out that piece of paper with that throwup on it.

-Go look at sum notorous bombers like JA or CAP or any1 with an awsome throwup

-Then dig through the trash and find the piece of paper I told you to throw away

-See what makes theres better than yours

-Try to bite a little bit at first

-Slowly you'll get into the habit of adding your own bits 2 it

throws are hard to learn, you have to look at styles and kind of make your own.. if you need to "use" a style thats cool, but dont bite the letters like if you have an A in your name and like JA's throw style or a S in your name and like the Skuf style etc fuck it look at tht style see how it works etc what kind of add ons they use what they do for certain general shapes of letters, like the vertical lines in T's H's L's etc, then kind of tweak it your own.... or pick a shape and just go with that, i used a tear drop kind of shape and just made the majority of the letters have a similar shape, thats one of the throws i use i guess... im more into back to backs now so i started bombing the first and last letter and just destroying things.. i think 4 back to backs looks better than one throw... although you gotta put down the whole thing switch it up every now and then... bombing is an art theres like rules but theyre not really rules persay theyre just things you do that make it work, if you can do a hollow in all honesty you can do a duster ( a ghost fill) whatever.... learn this shit breathe this shit and youll understand one day, youll look back and understand every word i just said.