Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

Damn Toys Get Worse Every Year

What the fuck is going on here, all of you cats need to keep practicing before you post some of that terrible ass shit man, it is all about development so before you show it off keep working and start out simple. You are not going to be doing burners in the beginning and fuck just sketching all the bullshit paint that shit too. Get your can control down cause you can be ill at sketching, but if you can't paint it as well then what the fuck is the point. Just some friendly advice from veteran, keep working and get PAINTIN'!

Italy One - THM

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you do realize this is the "toys post here" thread.. and also paper chase? just checking.

LETTER STRUCTURE What is it? I went back and made those letters simple and easy to read. I want to hear from every fucking person in here. I want to get better so bad! I idolize all the veterans in here, they give me someone to look up to, they represent my aspirations. So please look at those simple letters and maybe give more exact details of my greatly needed changes. I'm so open for suggestions.

Let's hear it!

Hey Casper, hope this helps you out with structure.

*Quoted from Yoink, in this thread.

*Letter structure.

take a look at a simple yet classical font. like the typeface here on 12oz.

times new roman for instance...

your name...or whatever...MIGO migo. study the structure of the letters, they are made up of simple shapes, ie. bars. look at them like shapes, all drawings can be broken down into simple shapes then built upon.*

Back to what I have to say. M I G O. The M is made up of four bars, two vertical, two slanted down in between the vertical. The I has three bars, two horizontal, one vertical. The G is a semicircle, a verticalish bar, and a horizontal bar. The O is your basic circle, until you get the letters down, don't change it from a circle or anyhting. Any letter has bars that it is made up of. Look for them. Draw each bar separately with pencil, outline in pen, and erase the pencil in the fill of the letter. Practice this until you know exactly what I mean. Over time you will come to see each bar in a letter immediately, it just requires lots of sketching, and lots of study. Peace man. Anybody got something to add that I forgot, tell the man.

hi , im kinda new into this, so go easy on me these were some quick little doodles i did a couple minutes ago, i dont have a name yet or anyof that so im just writing the names of whatever music im listening to, along with criticism will somebody give me some wrds to work on that are maybe good for someone who is learning or words that are fun to work with , thanks alot

uhmmm i uploaded my image to fotango how do i put it on here now ?

that shit aint bad at all.. as for a name, just pic somethin.. with letters you like to draw most or whatever.. good stuff.. i wanna see more

Nice straights Dr. Octagon. You got any semi's or wilds?

And MIGO, drawing bars will definitely pay off. Here's an example from the Bible that illustrates the bar drawing in building letter structure...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3db28b3127cce978f836e16860000001610'>

Notice how the bottom two sketches, bar lines overlap. The two finished peices were most likely constructed in this manner than cleaned up during the outline *Notice the PAGE outline and the visible changes he made to the pencil.

Just thought you would find that helpful.:D

PAID:ONE............LSA!

Yeah, thats a good example, but to Casper, please don't try going that complex yet, trust me. Get that simple you're working on down. Work on the E the most. Peace man.

Overall, it's good. You got the concept of letter structure and shadows. Work on that E, and the only thing other than that, that I personally don't like is those extensions with those cracks. But good job, and just keep it up.