Toys post here...

swif1

my other screen name isnt working so i made one up...but just tell me what im doing wrong...oh and rend you are getting waaayy better...

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

this ones for my homie NOKE ONE

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

ALRIGHT AM I TRYING TO HARD...EVEN WHEN I TRY TO DO STAIGHT BLOCK LETTERS, I TRY TO GIVE IT TO MUCH STYLE...TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i might be retarded but i cant read a single one of those. do like everyone always says, draw the letters on the keyboard. then start adding 3d. spend a couple months doing that shit. then start adding style. you might be surprised that it accualy works.

any feed back?

There both sick i like the bottom one more. The top one looks like you took a torch to it and it started to melt and then you threw it in the freezer. The bottom one i think is too squished together but there alot better than what i do and alot clean just keep it up maybe try a more spaced out one.

pachango i would go simple for a little bit just try doing on simple and then learn perspective from some one and then do another in three D

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2805/aike0hz.jpg

Another quick flick..

The main purpose of this is the 3D, any comments or critism on the 3D will be much appreciated. Aight.

ok your trying to add three D without knowing what perspective is. It just doesnt work you need perspective or the three D will be wrong 100% of the time. So this is what you should do. Go to your school, hopefully your in highschool if your in middle still ask, go to the art teacher in your school and ask if they can just give you a quick over view of perspective. Trust me this is needed for kinds of art. If you like art next year when you have to pick your classes take art, if you have a good teacher and your intrested, its a awesome class.

ok your trying to add three D without knowing what perspective is. It just doesnt work you need perspective or the three D will be wrong 100% of the time. So this is what you should do. Go to your school' date=' hopefully your in highschool if your in middle still ask, go to the art teacher in your school and ask if they can just give you a quick over view of perspective. Trust me this is needed for kinds of art. If you like art next year when you have to pick your classes take art, if you have a good teacher and your intrested, its a awesome class.[/quote']

yes! do what he said. although i must say, its a whole lot better than ur last. good job and keep up the good work

POCHANGO, simple letters like everyone says, is the best way to start.

BURN AUST, yo all i gots to say is work on ur letters. no disrespect to ya though. for the green one, the fill the 3-d, the background the arrow ... all that shit is fly as hell but if ur letters were just a little better then ud look like a pro. i kinda reminds me of a sketch i did in my book except i used calligraphy letters, not saying u bit mine casue i never posted it but yeah keep up the good work and just work on those letters

last but not least IROCKHOES, that cat got his own thread in the paperchase. i think its either under king mile or this one. not to sure but yeah check it out he sick as fuck