Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
okay. i made another one. took out the vanishing points and bar sketch lines. and colored it. wut u think of it now?

73.jpg

Rend your good at sketching and i like alot of your stuff but you need to be painting on a chill wall and getting can control. Sketch a bunch of throw ups and post them here and the one thats the best go and paint that a shit load of times and get can control. Than move onto the stuff you have in your black book and dont post anything you have done on walls in any other threads because you got alot of shit for that. Thats all im doing during this summer is going to practice my throw up at a chill wall and then move onto different stuff. Probably after a can feels like a pencil to me. And this goes for every one here looking to get better, just find a chill spot. Buy krylon (dont buy montana like a idiot) and just paint for a few months at your chill spot. You will get better at can control and the thing is if your getting better at can control on the streets where people are gonna see that stuff or you got a shitty style, your gonna regret it like 2 weeks or a month later when you learn that it looks like shit and you feel like a dumb ass. :D

Bone, I like your simple letter development, it's a step new heads often miss. They usually go for the gold and try sketching up a book burner, which often fails. That and your letters are in a uniform matter, they are drawn the same way, I see it in your P's and D's. nice work man

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8394/aike9as.jpg

Please leave some feedback on these, what i can do better, what i shouldn't do etc. These are just simple styles, about 5-10 minutes for each.

it looks good just ... lose the crown! crowning urself king and posting in th toy thread asking for feedback just doesnt really make sense. nodd trying to start beef or anything just putting in my thoughts. also, really work on ur 3-d. for example the thin black lines u drew going out of each edge for the 3-d should all be going in the same direction. i noticed that on the side u had it going sideways and on the top u had it going upwards. but its all good just keep practicing and it'll come to ya. i still havnt gotten everything down yet either so no worries. peace.

oh yeah and rend keep up the good work.

it looks good just ... lose the crown! crowning urself king and posting in th toy thread asking for feedback just doesnt really make sense. nodd trying to start beef or anything just putting in my thoughts. also' date=' really work on ur 3-d. for example the thin black lines u drew going out of each edge for the 3-d should all be going in the same direction. i noticed that on the side u had it going sideways and on the top u had it going upwards. but its all good just keep practicing and it'll come to ya. i still havnt gotten everything down yet either so no worries. peace.[/quote']

Much respect man, thanks. I was jus' messin' with the crown, if ya check, i only hovered it above a tag, no throweys or shit. And i can see what ya mean about the 3D, it's fucked. Got me mate to throw a tip at me about 3D though, i think i have it sorted now. Thanks.