Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't want to get caught. I've come close too many times! So if i do legal then i can't exactly get done for it. But if i have any paint left from doing boards then i'll do quick pieces out 'n' about. I don't mind about the paint! My mum buys it, so it's all gurrrrrd!! :D

I don't want to get caught. I've come close too many times! So if i do legal then i can't exactly get done for it. But if i have any paint left from doing boards then i'll do quick pieces out 'n' about. I don't mind about the paint! My mum buys it' date=' so it's all gurrrrrd!! :D[/quote']

just give up now :shakehead:

ye man nothin wrong with doin legals. no reason y he shudnt aim to get better soin legal shit... obv he dont think its worth gettin caught over, especially when hes at the standard that he is, so leavae him be, not every1 has to do this the standard, traditional way. meh, maybe I'm wrong..disagree if u want i dnt rlly care:)

kk whos in TMP den? And What Legals Ya hittin? I get my bro to get my paint of ebay Lol Iv ordered 12 cans of montana hardcore and planing to destroy da meteor centre lol.

just curious....

does spelling your letters all fucked up make you feel like your all hard and gangsta like???

fo weel yo, I beez getin my words from "how to beez a gangsta" book

I kopped dat shiz when I scooped my "how to beez a graffer" book

shizzles is bangin son

nah its just from bein on msn all da time' date=' i think ya shud find somethin else better to do than critisise the way people write, i recomend doin some sketches and postin dem up[/quote']

do your research before you start yapping your shit young buck...I don't post in the toy section

but I do like to pop in every now and then and see how SOME writers progress...and some of yall got some nice stylez

I just don't like reading post done by wanna-be ethugs that I can barely understand

www.hookedonphonics.com check that shit out cuz