Toys post here...

swif1

crave try pushin the letters closer together on that piece and giv em a 3d..it all loks too spaced out. not bad at all tho

toxus, the overlappin letters dont really do it 4 me and the first letter is too small...ur gettin better slowly tho:)

rec, no idea wot that is, but i like it alot lol...! mayvbe try to make it more obvious whats goin on n where the letters r?

for a battle.. didnt wanna do an S so ima do sumtin holdin it again lol..cant do Ss.. lol so apart from that nethin u rekon i shud change b4 i ink and colour it? (soz if u cant see it v well) SPRING:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/STAK/springbattlepencil2.jpg

looking good to me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

apabug i aint sure.. it seems pretty original which is kl. but the letters are week..like they dnt hav ne structure so they arent clear..if u like it tho keep at it man, safe

sepah, the ''blackboook;; looks to me like its copied from graffcreator or mrwiggles or sumit..which is bad..if not im sorry. the top one in the third from bottom page (the onethats sorta swirly at the ends of the letters) is real clean. needs a bit o work bt i like that 1 alot. ur simples r all gd, so u obv got the hang of shit. i dont like the H in the style in blue and red. ur good, keep sketchin man its gonna keep gettin better, gd shit..

for a battle:SPRING... obv not perfect... like the overlappin arrows at the end..wot u think?

finalspring.jpg

thought you were in kwc with caves. Were not doin DBS now...it's TMP but you'll have to ask.....OOOOO nearlly gave a name there..! (i'll PM u.) lol

tmp is a uk crew and its european connectivity goes along way

id seriously think about writing that crew :shakehead: