Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Jan 6 2006, 04:13 PM

I have some shit on page 138 that needs C&C, i have commented on about 3 people and no one gave me feedback, it would be much appreciated, thank you

the only thing i can realy say is, go more simple.

i like the ideas, and it seems you put in the right effort, so just master "basic letter structure" and everything should fall into place.

sorry i haven't been commenting the last couple of posts, been busy :dunce:

im looking for some feedback on these simples i've been working on..

stalegreybrown.jpg

stalegrey.jpg

lang, i like where you're going with the shades of blue fill, im feeling the flow of those letters the most too. i think the bottom of the g is a little big maybe.

jank, with some good colours and effects yes i thought that piece may be ok... thanks for ur advice

lang i like your colouring but in terms of letter structure the first is a bit too simple for my liking.. i love the 2nd thats dope in all aspects

the third in just a bit too wak for me

soul patrol try give your letters more of a solid structure.. but i definately like the idea that you got going in terms of style

thanks 4 your advice too

pecs i liked the throwy you used as un undersheet

but the first one just doesnt do it for me, i just dont like the style..

theone i love the first piece.. awesome rendering, for the style its perfect

the second one doesnt have anything wrong really either, im just not a fan of the look

kicksta, try sticking with uniform widths on your letters for a bit longer

factorum, dope straights- keep it up

VERSECANVAS.jpg

speaksketch.jpg

top- canvas, just finished....liked it a lot more when it was just the blue background and letters with a black forcefield, oh well

bottom- sketch that i've been too lazy to finish

bait---shit is nice and clean, likin the colorin too

also likin the stale throwup, not such a big fan of the tilted S on the second one, but that's just opinion

alright that's all from me, for now

83261793_e3cf9ed5e6.jpg

DAMN! Theres actualy some good shit in here! specialy stale seems like the only issues in here are letter structure

Heres my contribution im addicted to those highlighters right now cant get away from em.

d3fault - i like where your heading with those designs on the inside of the letters and the color combination but try to visually balance your pieces out a bit more. In my opinion, the S doesnt go with the rest of the letters and neither does the E, if that is an E after the K, (or is it an R all together??) i dont know. But yea, practice balance and letter structure a bit more.

ruse.jpg

</br>

Ruse

</br>

96215206.jpg

</br>

Fame

</br>

e3ae71a3.jpg

</br>

ESR (esroe)

</br>

krobb3.jpg

</br>

Kro

</br>

krobb.jpg

</br>

Kro

</br>

HPIM0028.jpg

</br>

Kro

</br>

rusebb.jpg

</br>

Ruse

</br>

</br>

Just some different stuff i'm messing with in my b-book, i'm just looking for some feedback.

LETTER STRUCTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah insom i get what you mean about the s not flowing with the rest, thanks for bringing that to my attention but as far as the e being off i think it fits real nice n snug in there and it says xedis

real nice, maybe a darker 3d to make the letters stand out a little more though, i like the light colored i also.

Originally posted by enokeem@Jan 7 2006, 08:32 PM

real nice, maybe a darker 3d to make the letters stand out a little more though, i like the light colored i also.

yea i got a very limited amount of sharpies to work with. i need to jack me some prismas or something. to bad no where around here really sells them, or any good markers for that matter :(

Originally posted by d3faultu53r@Jan 7 2006, 08:36 PM

81673763_012df2524a.jpg

it says casey jus to let you all know i think this one flows alot better than the previous so thought id post it

yeah dude it flows alot better than your other one, i really like the coloring also. nice work.

yea i got a very limited amount of sharpies to work with. i need to jack me some prismas or something. to bad no where around here really sells them, or any good markers for that matter :(

haha, ive got the same situation with low amounts of sharpies, really sucks.

just something small never wanted to git into it so i just did something plain out of boredness..pointers and help will be appreciated.

reap__.jpg.659bcbc765ac5a92bf91aa8b87e4cd1b.jpg