Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toys post here...

swif1

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@EGGZThat last one is both interesting and completely not my shit at the same time. Try and expand on that one. 

I plan to do alot of different styles. I am just experimenting to be honest. I plan on doing one with alot of complexity soon. Thanks for the input. Appreciate it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How can I tell the difference between a kink in a letter and a serif? Generally speaking I know the difference but there's times when I look at a letter within a piece and have absolutely no clue how to tell the difference. (And would creating a kink be the equivalent of creating a new bar?) 

Another question, are you allowed to just add a bar to a letter and maintain letter structure? Not like an extension but like just a good ole regular bar. Say you have a B and the base of the B is flattened out completely instead of it being consistently round the whole way through. Is that just a B with a kink or is the equivalent to adding a bar? 

Sorry for not adding images to aid my questions. I'm busy so you'll have to conceptualize it the best you can lol. 

• 2 weeks later...