Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Picking me up from the police station hurt my parents hard.

Related story...

I'm 16, only been at it for about a year, I was painting a handball wall, was about about 3/4 of the way done, it's close to 3am, and as I'm standing on the top bit of a pallet leaning against the wall... I'm rushed by cops, arrested, and taken to jail. At 7am one of the cops comes to the holding cell and tells me they called the number I gave them for my mom and told her that they have her son in holding. She asked what they were talking about, he told her again, and she replied "you must have the wrong number... I don't have a son that stupid". So I sat in holding until they were ready to let me go. I didn't see my mom for a few days but when I did... oh damn, damn, damn. Lesson learned. Don't have the cops call mom to come get you. I still remember her yelling at me "You wanna be a bad-ass?? Hunh?" - like an idiot I said yes, to which she replied "Bad-asses don't get caught doing dumb shit". Noted. My mom always had my back unless it was my fault, my own wrong-doing, and then she called it like it was. Had to respect that. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 hours ago, Ray40 said:

have I improved @Joker?

Yes, absolutely. 

I know you want to add your own style, your own voice... and I like that you're doing so... but the arrow with two slashes through it on some of your tags, that little embellishment is a toy's calling card. If you asked me what's the one thing you could do to make them look better - I would tell you to stop with the arrow and two slashes. 

Nice work pushing through with the throwups - they look good. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 1:41 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Picking me up from the police station hurt my parents hard.

Now that I'm a parent myself I feel even worse about it.

word. i honestly  wouldnt have cared abt it if they werent involved. 

IMG-3722.jpg

3 hours ago, Limeliciouz said:

word. i honestly  wouldnt have cared abt it if they werent involved. 

IMG-3722.jpg

Dang @Limeliciouz, you’ve improved a hell if a lot digging the style 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Limeliciouz said:

@Ray40you need to get out more. theres only so much you learn online. more then if your doing ur letters right. find writers in ur area. also nice pfp lol. 

I am only 13 so I have plenty of time to get to know people, already know an artist in the Burgh named smae.  I am going to really start painting in the summer when I am not wrestling, I am very committed to my sport

@misteravencan we IP ban this guy, or make him miserable?

It's about the 30th username he's had and he stinks the joint up pretty bad.

Edited by Hua Guofang

If I have stickers to post should I put them in here? Or is there another thread for that

Edit: letter "S" I drew the other day at work

Snapchat-1135674107.jpg

Edited by whtboi202

I haven’t read too far back, but I’m wondering if RAY is just a difficult combo for a noob to attempt? It feels like a hard letter combo imho 

On 1/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, Hua Guofang said:

@misteravencan we IP ban this guy, or make him miserable?

It's about the 30th username he's had and he stinks the joint up pretty bad.

DM me details. 

7 hours ago, Ray40 said:

It is worth the challenge @delv

No doubt, what I was wondering was whether was another similar potentially simpler letter combo to allow you to practice and explore?

Hey @Jokercan you send me a layout for my letters in a piece style. I got the R better but I need help with the A and Y

Sitting at work with my morning cuppa. Haven't really been drawing for last few months but if a shit time but I don't plan to give up that easy. Still plan to paint just need to organise my time and work out my shit lol

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

4 hours ago, Ray40 said:

Some sketches during school yesterday, I finished my sketch book so I am going to get a new one, any advice in what I should get, I was thinking a bombing science black book 

FD058318-919F-496D-9C80-691CD80E70E6.jpeg

0E8635CC-742F-4C2E-9517-D108C52D7CBA.jpeg

E096E413-6F83-4555-8EDE-EB35EDD1F17B.jpeg

91ACD2D1-075C-4D04-8A73-9FA57247A877.jpeg

7857FB16-2CBC-428B-8B1D-53E76337ECBB.jpeg

On 1/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, Ray40 said:

Hey @Jokercan you send me a layout for my letters in a piece style. I got the R better but I need help with the A and Y

Yeah, I can do a couple ideas this weekend and get back to you. 

And yes, the 6x8 Bombing Science blackbook is perfect. Inexpensive, small enough to take anywhere, and great for doing two to three pieces per page as you're learning. 

Also, these individual letters are looking good! And I also like that Y toward the bottom right of the page...

Ray_01.jpg

Edited by Joker
Added final thought...