Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

I appreciate that mang ..alot!! . Im just spreading tha love a bit tho . Give some shit to look at that i feel isn't my best . Hopfuly inspires some toys or helps them understand and see the struggle is real for every one I guess lol 

I cut some shit but I don't think there's much saving this one lol  I tryd to do the dots on one side like an effect but kinda looks lame

20190511_151950.jpg

Guessing you're a girl, so you can peak with letters like that and still get a ton of ig followers...  but even if you're not, read this thread from start to finish and all the advice that has been given before applies to you. Simplify.

• Truth 2

On 7/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, Fist 666 said:

Guessing you're a girl, so you can peak with letters like that and still get a ton of ig followers...  but even if you're not, read this thread from start to finish and all the advice that has been given before applies to you. Simplify.

You're spot on. Its easier to make something overly complex look good even though the letter structure is trash. Better to work on that before drowning in arrows, dots and doo dads

On 7/12/2019 at 9:45 PM, Fist 666 said:

On 7/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kults said:

You're spot on. Its easier to make something overly complex look good even though the letter structure is trash. Better to work on that before drowning in arrows, dots and doo dads

I hear what ur saying yeh I appreciate the advise. Will work on it. But i don’t give a flying fuck about my ig and how ‘famouse’ I am on there. Fuck that. I’m famouse on the streets. Idk why u think a gender makes a diff on ig. If ur trash ur trash wether ur a boy or girl....I dunno   

1 minute ago, Limeliciouz said:

I hear what ur saying yeh I appreciate the advise. Will work on it. But i don’t give a flying fuck about my ig and how ‘famouse’ I am on there. Fuck that. I’m famouse on the streets. Idk why u think a gender makes a diff on ig. If ur trash ur trash wether ur a boy or girl....I dunno   

That’s dope keep doing yr thing 

• Like 1

hang around this scene long enough and you'll see. but fight the good fight and ignore it if you can. 

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

hang around this scene long enough and you'll see. but fight the good fight and ignore it if you can. 

Thanks for the feedback but ignore what...the ig or the diff attitudes to girls? 

And wym by good fight in terms of what

Edited by Limeliciouz

Ima say he means the good fight  against the buff ,the hate 

But honestly for some reason if you are a girl mother fucker will love your trash but be a guy and you'll get ragged it doesn't make scence to me ethire lol . I watch girls with no skill get props all fucking day  all cud niggas don't wanna hurt a bitch feelings . But yo like you said dude trash is trash fuck the sex behind it .... But also if people like sever were a girl id probly kid nap the bitch to make a next gen graff spawn lolololol jk ok 

Here's some sketches for the post 

20190712_181024.jpg

20190712_184137.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yh I get u. Who’s sever. Ur stuff

id rly good dude. I like ur stuff. 

Ppl are playas it’s so fucked. It’s sad toys are put in and good ppl are taken in just bc of sex. What a waste. 

Edited by Limeliciouz
  • Like 1

You don't know sever ? Are you not from America?  If so then I get why you don't know him . Hes one of them crazy dudes but then again his letter are always nice and uniform here some screen shot I found real fast 

And thanks man  

Screenshot_20190718-053436.png

Screenshot_20190718-053409.png

Nah Iv lived in America but that was before I got into graff but I’m from the uk n living there now. Shittt that dudes heavvvy. Wicked. 

But the best way to get better for now is to drop all scence of what you want stylized and just go for simples I see that you know what a bar is so your half way the . Maybe try keyboard letters (lime) or (LIME)  with no arrows or extras  

And graff it about line work as Much as it is letters so you gotta make sure your lines stay smooth and not janky but alot of that comes with time bro  close to tenn years to get where I am but I also didn't listen to help i was a ass hole if you listen you'll progress faster and probly blow me away in a few years 

Keep doing simples and working on structure and line . Keep it up and don't let fuck bois get you dawggy

• Like 1

Honestly abit boring to do....I feel like even tho I could work on getting straighter lines (I was doing this ligit on my lap tbh i don’t have a desk rn) I think I got the straight letters down. Iv got half my blackbook filled with diff bubble letters n shit. I wanna develop but I don’t really know what to do next tbh. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

I feel like iv just been doing fancy throwies but I feel like the letters flow better with a more rounded or flowy look? But they don’t have that ‘wow ok that’s a sketch worthy of a peice’ look....what do u guys think

On 7/19/2019 at 5:00 AM, Limeliciouz said:

I feel like iv just been doing fancy throwies but I feel like the letters flow better with a more rounded or flowy look? But they don’t have that ‘wow ok that’s a sketch worthy of a peice’ look....what do u guys think

I think you should stick to simple stuff. Dont try to make your throw up look like a piece. Just bang out a ton of outlines and dont waste your time trying to make them look pretty, theyre either dope or theyre not. Eventually youll find one that works for you.

• Like 1

Start off simple and just keep sketching... and then sketch some more.. and some more... and when you're tired, sketch some more lol... joining or starting a crew would help too.. when i first started writing, we'd literally have blackbook sessions until late in the morning and then go bombing... but seeing each other's styles develop and get better plus trying to compete with your homies on who can come up with the dopest piece will help push you to the next level... when i was younger, i used to be able to stay up all night long just sketching letters... have patience cause once your letters get good on paper you also need to learn how to paint them clean and crisp.. best of luck

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

Posted (edited)

New here done graff on and off for number of years now rarely get to the walls but had an operation recently and been stuck at home recovering so got back into drawing.

the red one had a few areas I tried to correct or improve once it was filled with a marker, used pencils to go over and wasn't overly happy with the g or the i

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

Edited by Giant
  • Like 2

@Giantyour letters aren't shitty enough for you to claim ignorance and not nearly good enough to write that name.

• LOL! 1