Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for the crits.....:) appreciate them. I really need to practice more and more.

But until then i will try to give some constructive crits.

Broali: Your letter are good, and i like the style. The only fact that i need to mention is that the K is not perfect. The K is composed fron 3 bars the second bar of your K is too small, and the first part off the peace is biger then the last 2 letters. Try to keep the same hight.

And for my N, it is smaller because it is need to be small :) if you know what i mean?

Haha thanks I realised the SY Was bigger after I had coloured :( And u gave me a wake up call for my K's ahaha ima try keep it 3 bars now thanks and the n, I kinda meant it is better if you keep them same size but it is anyones opinion tho :P

387CE0D7-16BD-422B-A01B-1377B9839DCA_zpsijkpsjpm.jpg

First sketch with my new markers. PLEASE GIVE SOME FEEDBACK. i tried to keep my bars consistent and have the same height throughout. i got a little tight on space near the end so ill just move into the centre of the page next time

how do people that only have 1 post already have a bunch of prop bars?

There are a few of us that prop new people just for the hell of it.

Alot of people on here would prosper from simplicity.

letter development before backgrounds, characters, textures, fills, highlights, third dimensions, shadows, etc..

And @ tralertrash, not sure what your shooting for graff wise, but dope cursive font in top right corner .

Did this one a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have any markers so its just black and white atm. Crits maybe? idk, thought id post it, nothing better to do. tkx 12160072583

sems.jpg

vz50.jpg

tsju.jpg

vn1g.jpg

Saw some MSK member do this and wanted to give it a try, kind of a melting away in the wind feel.

9n4t.jpg

77ja.jpg

8c2i.jpg

Zomb, those are pretty good. The M in the first pic could use some work. Maybe find a way to connect the sides, or make the separation look cleaner. The MARY, third to last, and last one are great, though.

Word, I appreciate the feedback.

Been experimenting with characters also lately, and got a fat new handfull of sharpies. My old shit was going dry.

xhh5.jpg

hvh9.jpg

vf4c.jpg

This thread seems pretty gay and dead now, when I first signed up this thread was alive. Lots of toys posting, lots of vets throwing knowledge. What happened?