Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been writing for a year or so on and off trying to improve my handstyle etc. Came up with a name that I like 'bigse' and need some crits on these tags/handstyles, need some outside opinions!!

SouthGloucestershire-20131121-00011_zps0bc6fa64.jpg

• Like 1

5y89on.jpg

2ch6t06.jpg

been awhile since I've been on here. The art class i'm taking has a graffiti segment i guess. and we had to do some alphabets, here's two of them i was okay with

• Like 1

I've been trying to understand why some people end their bars the way the guy is painting in the video. I thought you were supposed to just use regular rectangular consistently sized bars. Is there some mathematical scientific psychedelic funky fresh formula I'm missing out on? I'm trying to understand

lcgas.jpg

gonna use torch as an example too, not trying to hate

2nioa6p.jpg

hey all,

wanna know if this is a good sketch, if not, please give advices, how i can do it better

the fill in is not so nice, i just played around with the pink, but it looks nicer on the paper then on screen (my scanner is a kinda fucked-up :lol: )

http://i43.tinypic.com/dq19x3.jpg

by the T i forgot a line at the left curve

greetz firestorm

okay again, know my fault i made, i clicked insert link instead of intert image SORRY, delete my old posts i make a new one, too late to edit it :-(

hey all,

wanna know if this is a good sketch, if not, please give advices, how i can do it better

the fill in is not so nice, i just played around with the pink, but it looks nicer on the paper then on screen (my scanner is a kinda fucked-up :lol: )

dq19x3.jpg

by the T i forgot a line at the left curve

greetz firestorm

have not much time at the moment for sketching, my workplace takes all my time, so not much progress.

but i sketched some straight letters/blocks and tried an alphabet with curved lines, so i post my A, that i gave some ornaments too.

i hope this is a bit better than my last stuff.

and i have a question relating to the ornaments, can i size them like i want or do they need the same proportions like the other bars or can i play around with them?

i sadly have no writers is my village who i could ask about this stuff, everything is clean here you see no tags/bombings or so on :( so i hope you can help me a bit :)

13zz4v6.jpg

perhaps you misunderstood... you need no ornaments. draw letters akin to the ones on the very keyboard in front of you. nothing more.

i draw letters like on keyboard but what to do with them if i have them in block style????

i know that the letters are build up with blocks, and that they have their cut-points and their key-spots

so my A is builded up with the 3 blocks left right and the middle one

the right and left one i defined as curves with the same size, they meet up on the top and with the thin middle line i produce the key-spot, the free-space in the middle of the A

so i understand this right or am i totally wrong with this?

• Like 1

I've been trying to understand why some people end their bars the way the guy is painting in the video. I thought you were supposed to just use regular rectangular consistently sized bars. Is there some mathematical scientific psychedelic funky fresh formula I'm missing out on? I'm trying to understand

lcgas.jpg

gonna use torch as an example too, not trying to hate

2nioa6p.jpg

For now, do bars of consistent width. As you learn to keep things in proportion, and reproduce angles and shapes, you will move to tapered bars and different extensions.

515Zomb was one of the biggest toys in 12oz history so for him to be doing that is phenomenal.

Eido, I mess with the "dope" sketch.

Background should encompass all the letters for mine, instead of individual. That's just a personal opinion.

I see you ruled out your 3D - when you do that you want to make sure your VP is dead in the middle of the letters. Just by eye sight, your 3d is way off.