Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thanks man. dig that stuff also, makes me think of muse from bs did he change his name by chance?

lol yeah i did

292671_10150936870238966_504333965_9799234_1811060449_n.jpg

my first sketch in a while, see lots of new faces in here, keep it up and listen to others when they say to keep it simple.

That red/pink SPER looks nice

FLOW, You're on the right track. Keep everything simple. buy like 300 pieces of paper and do the same outline over and over until you finish. repeat with the tag. Each time, look at it and try to see whats right and whats wrong. Eventually you'll clean it up.

SPER, I Really like your stuff. The red and blue simple's letters are so nice.

4EYES, Really Nice. The doom piece is killer, the throwie kinda looks like YEYES, even though the y is different. My 2 cents.

DIC3 Simplify. Try to work on your letter structure, use bars if you don't yet.

7333498458_9051fdafe1.jpg

BAZE sketch 4 crits by ...BZ, on Flickr

The hollow throwie is most definitely a work in progress:

7322428146_8bb73c4e6b.jpg

You're from Kanata right? Btw, nice tag =)

@MN_Nice, I like those 4EYES.. that pink/blue rotating and green/black at the bottom are fresh.. nice and simple but they look clean.. keep at it.. something ive been realizing, gotta keep em simple.. I agree with the below crit about the throwie, the 4 resembles a Y.. not because it is the same as the true Y but its just hard to see that it is a 4 unless you know the word is 4eyes.. I can see it being pretty hard to come up with something to distinguish it more but just mess with a few new things see if you can get something going to make the 4 really stand alone

@BAZE, to maybe try something new try working with a vanishing point for your 3D.. it doesnt seem like you are right now but that can add to the consistency of a piece nicely and make it more artistically accurate. Just drop a "DOT" somewhere on the page, below the piece, above the piece, left or right, and anchor your 3D angle lines to that point. Just moving the vanishing point into new positions/perspectives can really change the entire style of a piece.. you can make it look like its exploding out of a point or leaning a particular way.. just a quick tip that I think would help make your pieces pop more.. keep at it

imo vanishing in a certain direction on a simp looks weird though, actually I just don't really like it. doing it into the center is gudt though

stanky you said it yourself I can't even read that.

3d dude I'm curious to see what you will be posting

Everything artistic is a work in progress. Welcome to 12oz

True that. Thanks for the greet

FLOW, You're on the right track. Keep everything simple. buy like 300 pieces of paper and do the same outline over and over until you finish. repeat with the tag. Each time, look at it and try to see whats right and whats wrong. Eventually you'll clean it up.

Took your advice into consideration, and it's actually starting to look better now! Will post pics further on down the road once I've really cleaned it up. Thanks gear

You're from Kanata right? Btw, nice tag =)

I'm afraid I'm not. Thanks for the compliment though :P

Theres a reason i posted in toy thread and clearly i dont write King nor would i choose to. More along The lines of looking for crits on my letter structure but thanks for pointing out The obvious.

Help me pick my best tag or what parts you like the best?

letterz.jpg

ecef3bb7.jpg

c289ec1a.jpg

That's really dope man, I'm still a toy also, but I'd recommend making the background of your first piece a little simpler.