Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

not a fan of the E and wish the A had some sort of connect atthe top(if anything it looks like a really dope H.)..but that style has some serious potential...also since the left side doesnt have those bit extensions, its kindof offbalance.

@spex. work on simple letters.

@nuchef....roner?work on ur 3d, its off in several spots, work on making ur letters not go ontop of each other like the N which covers the r and o...probably would look better if the letters were all the same size as well

@doodle... good throw

@ trampstamp. that life is pretty cool. its hard to distinguish the L and I tho(probably because of the I). f and e are solid tho

it was just basic ambient letters i pulled off google. im doing a book page with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hear is some

2vdk5zp.jpg

crits please

The coloring is dope. I'd flip the O 90 or 180 degrees because the triangular shape of it makes it reminiscent of an A. Also, you could add some complexity because the structure of the letters is ill.

lulz. no, the structure is not ill. go simpler. remove the chips. lose the generic quotes and double underline on the hands. and DON'T EVER USE A CROWN AGAIN. you are not king of shit.

work on proportions...

...this place changed a lot since last time...

When you say proportions.... are you referring to the size of the letters in relationship to each other or letter structure? Thanks for the feedback though! I wish more Kats would get on here and let me know their thoughts!

Jinx I would just get simple with the letters, stay away from making your letters drippy Ive seen way too many people get caught up in that and it seems to be all they do. That K is strangely tall

ive been doin this for a couple years now, got DECENT letters. just have a problem with colors. always have. Image03102012104618.jpg

crits please...

6824528878_ee5398bcd8_m.jpg

6970651721_603b8b6051_m.jpg

6970651701_d98988f6ba_z.jpg

sorry for those small pics.

P.S. when im signed into my account the most recent posts in a thread appear on page 1 instead of the last page... anyone know how to change that? thanks.