Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to the boy thats lost his rice: thats a real good start. keep doin that, repeatin it, soon it will evolve an ull try nu things... trust me, ur on the right lines!

default, is that letters? i can can just see shpaed..maybe it just me... i like it tho! just cant see the letters lol. nice colours..

bait good as usual, not feelin the swirl under the piece on the green one, and maybe the middle one aint as good for me as most of urs, but i like the top one... keep tryin the neew shit... its well good!

tried to do a lil canvas type thing... its just an A... wot u guys think? i kinda fuked the outline but... meh..

letterAcanvas.jpg

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by Jank@Jan 17 2006, 05:04 PM

to the boy thats lost his rice: thats a real good start. keep doin that, repeatin it, soon it will evolve an ull try nu things... trust me, ur on the right lines!

default, is that letters? i can can just see shpaed..maybe it just me... i like it tho! just cant see the letters lol. nice colours..

bait good as usual, not feelin the swirl under the piece on the green one, and maybe the middle one aint as good for me as most of urs, but i like the top one... keep tryin the neew shit... its well good!

tried to do a lil canvas type thing... its just an A... wot u guys think? i kinda fuked the outline but... meh..

letterAcanvas.jpg

Im not a graff king but my .02 would be pay attention more to letter thickness keeping it consisten and less curvy type arrows?

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Jan 17 2006, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Jan 17 2006, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-faze 1@Jan 17 2006, 08:24 PM

i didnt take the pic ass hole. not my crap anyways...i just drew it

way to steal my name...ya bitch...wanna batttle to keep it?

[/b]

yo who said i write faze. its a fucken username. do i have to write what my fuckin username says. have u ever even seen a faze sketch that ive done. i did like one in my life. its ur name dude but lets battle anyways. full color FAZE piece. have it up in like 3 days or suntin. then we'll have the people of the toy thread vote. and no cheaten and tellin people to vote 4u. first to 10 votes wins. deal.....

and just for fucks sake and im bored, i also weighed it up in the bathroom for ya

change21no.jpg

the bottle is light as fuck empty, about 1lb. so thats about 45lbs of change.......probly more $ in that bottle then most of you broke bustas got in your bank account :clown:

let the shit talkin of change continue!