Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your control has really come alond but your letters still need work. Concentrate more on letter shapes rather than little squigles and effects. Keep your letters looking solid not like they might fall apart. in that last piece your D is the best. Also work on your handstyle, it helps you understand structure too.

damngurl ara is doing it right. nek zytar and yokai look good. my crits suck so I just compliment.

2DBF102D-39ED-459A-A6B1-B3CA88770C2B-3867-0000047020DCF12A_zps2397d7a5.jpg

ignoring the fact that this is a two inch wide outline on my calculus homework, anyone want to give some pointers on the structure? I feel like loosening up this style has made it come a long way but I want further tweakage before I waste cans on it.

Looking at it I think I would bring the top of the p out more and do something with the center of the e. maybe fuck with where the bottom leg and bottom of the loop on the r meet too. Anyone have something they could think of?

Torch21 - keep going man, those bars in your alphabet are looking proper, although the y is looking a bit funky

Sureisshitty - I think your piece could benefit by having that bottom bend of the S come down a bit further and the middle of the E pop out bit more, looks good though

ARA - that fuck the police piece is real nice, the only issue is the k, the bottom leg should be converging with top leg when it meets the backbone, look at the K in torch's alphabet, also try some thicker 3D, IMO it will look way better that poodle thin 3d

Color killer - those are looking fresh, no crits for you, keep doing what your doing then proceed to advance your style when you feel comfortable.

damngurl ara is doing it right. nek zytar and yokai look good. my crits suck so I just compliment.

2DBF102D-39ED-459A-A6B1-B3CA88770C2B-3867-0000047020DCF12A_zps2397d7a5.jpg

ignoring the fact that this is a two inch wide outline on my calculus homework, anyone want to give some pointers on the structure? I feel like loosening up this style has made it come a long way but I want further tweakage before I waste cans on it.

Looking at it I think I would bring the top of the p out more and do something with the center of the e. maybe fuck with where the bottom leg and bottom of the loop on the r meet too. Anyone have something they could think of?

first off, the p and the r should match up with each other a bit better, they are such similar letters, an r basically being a modified p, and yet they seem to be coming from two different sources. i'd say try to make them mirror each other a lil bit more. same thing with the S and E. instead of having the E's nose come down at an angle, make it more horizontal to match up with the S's angle. and the top bar is too large in relation to the S's. also, the R's top bar is missing that same flare you got goin on with all your other letters. i'd also drop whatever those things are coming out of the bottom of the S that looks like testicles or some shit, but thats just me lol. and drop the extention on the bottom of the P. and maybe make the bottom bar of the E connect with the R in some way.

these are just my opinions though, do what you want man.

Alphabet 2

28jiplz.jpg

your handstyles make me believe that you traced that shit, if not though props on the alphabet but then that also means you need to step up your handstyle game like crazy man. no hate, but i see alot of cats who are on different levels of skill depending on what branch they are focusing on. i.e. people who can rock a decent simple or even semi wild but their hands are shit. you got to keep that shit more or less on the same plane. its like working out, people who focus on only upper body but then have little chicken legs look fucking ridiculous. you got to balance that shit out.

your handstyles make me believe that you traced that shit, if not though props on the alphabet but then that also means you need to step up your handstyle game like crazy man. no hate, but i see alot of cats who are on different levels of skill depending on what branch they are focusing on. i.e. people who can rock a decent simple or even semi wild but their hands are shit. you got to keep that shit more or less on the same plane. its like working out, people who focus on only upper body but then have little chicken legs look fucking ridiculous. you got to balance that shit out.

man thanks for the crits. to be honest i don't understand what you want to say, how can i improve my letters. This is only a theme downloaded from a site is not my concept i just practice letters that is all.

but thank's a lot.

romero has some good crits. i been telling torch since he signed on to drop that underline and quotes from his tag. it's making a toy tag look more toy.

torch, helpful hint...when you kick out the bottom of a T to the left, it's gonna look like a J, unless you're pro. and look at all the fonts you can. i think that's helpful, but no need to post straight up copied alphabets. especially if you are gonna forget the Q.

sper, if you're gonna use a lined paper, might as well use the lines! drop the P down so it hits it. and the S and P fit together, and the E and R fit, but the base of all them don't match size-wise.

don't mind my drunken crits. i'll take some flicks where my sketches are, and maybe can get some crits this week, 'cause i need help too.

i like where your going with this style its a real mix of styles

but one thing i dont like is the arrows the one on the S is blocking the mid section letter

and the star in the D and O are like placed on there if you get my drift they should of had 3d coming

off the inside before they where showing the blue from the backdrop as that is confusing.

Hyuga

Hey, I've been working on this tag for awhile and was just curious what others think......... I have no friends who write so its hard to get opinions....... I've asked a couple non-writer friends what they think it is and they all cant seem to read it, which worry's me... Also, First Post!

DSCN2176.jpg