Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
speak like the middle one....

finally found a throw that im satisfiedwith...

sam0934.jpg

so i guess i'm the only one that thinks this is bad?

work on that some more, man. and lose the pointy hats. i'm so sick of seeing that. dont switch cases out of the blue like with that 'a'. that generally looks bad. and work on your tags more. ALOT more. like filling blank sheets of computer paper more.

that's one of the things annoys me with this thread. you guys are so keen on posting pieces and straightletters and shit, but tags are no where to be seen. if they are, its some hurt shit off to the side of a piece. not saying mine are the greatest, but damn.

but i'm just sayin'

the only reason i even said anything was cuz kids were telling you that looked good, and i was just like, "nah, son."

can we get some more hands in here?

thanks for the crits drywretch...word i feel u on the hand thing as well...everyone i see says the same thing to me that im doing it wrong by just focusiing on peicing....but yea man i been od practicing hands and throws recently...lol u shuda seen my hands and throws before..absolutely atrocius..