Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

slopi ur sketch Was a simple...just wasnt done right..u need to look at differnt font in like size big font and be able to regurgitate them relatively flawlessly..ull notice all the letters of a font share the same general formula, that helps u say distinguih heveltica and times new roman...

also all these fonts share common rules to...after ur capable of doing one simple, hypothetically u can change things around with ur sketchs and make more comples font or graffiti

slopi ur sketch Was a simple...just wasnt done right..u need to look at differnt font in like size big font and be able to regurgitate them relatively flawlessly..ull notice all the letters of a font share the same general formula, that helps u say distinguih heveltica and times new roman...

also all these fonts share common rules to...after ur capable of doing one simple, hypothetically u can change things around with ur sketchs and make more comples font or graffiti

True, lol I actually thought I did better this time around, but its all good. fucking learning process.

lulz, damn dude... gotta be more careful on that shit.

The sketch was ok, def got the idea, but it didn't look like you allowed the overlap and erased. Kinda didn't flow right.

keep it mad simple, and draw way more than you post. I only post some shit that inspires me to get direction on where to go from there. Be humble and keep your ears open.

Those aspeks are proper simples, I don't see much need for improvement except on maybe the cracks, try and make it more flowing.

Tuco, finish that C first, you aren't ready for effects like that. The letters are simple keyboard letters, just keep doing those until you can get your lines smooth and straight, they're pretty wavy, just be confident in your strokes. Also fix the R, there shouldn't be that top bit, it should be uniformly smooth like the other letters.

and angle the diagonal bar at a 45 degree angle and keep it straight, it's slightly curved while the other letters aren't.

Try and work on your parallel lines.(====) some of them don't match up.

Dr Doodoo, the middle phony is the best for sure. stick with that, bottom N needs more space between bars.

Kele, that one in the left corner is the best imo...

New name that I will be keeping, "Reich". Just messing around with a pen, no pencil outline, just free-styled it, came out alright.. Was the first time I tried even writing that name. Gotta fix a lot of shit though.

50goi9.jpg

The E C and I could use better placement/and or structure, try making the bottom bar of the c flow more smoothly. The r and h are nice, leave those/.

The e just doesn't fit the style imo