Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok here is some stuff im working on, any tips would be nice...

8696ek4.jpg

i did this one^ totally backwards so ya and the 3d is way off

3836ek2.jpg

^ this one is a bit better but i had painted on the board way to much so it kinda ran... ne help be nice

im telling u the truth i dont like it at all

im a toy 2 (big 1)

but who cares what i think

im just another writer

ya maca shut up.. a toy tellin another toy he sucks...thats like the blind leading the blind... est...for one BIGGER PIECE OF WOOD. go to like lowes or somtin.. that its horrible tho kid.... but like i said try gettin osme ply wood for like 17 bucks.... least ur usin paint keep at it.. and ya wat does maca no hes a toy

yea ok i will i was just using somethin i took from work to fuck around on... but when i get some money ill go buy a full size

newest, im happy with it.

CraZY.jpg

Originally posted by Astra@Jun 9 2005, 12:30 AM

Any comments on my sketches (page 85)

i like the way the second one came out. everything else is pretty good

you are getting so far ahead of yourself demo, you cant tweak letters untill you know their structure, ive been doing simples for over 7 months now and i havent done nearly enough

demo dont listen to that garbage...7 months of simples and straight letters..iv never painted a straight letter in my life. go look on 149st old skool new york graffiti website.. i doubt they were like O WE NEED STRUTURE! THE LETTER FORMS! LETS TAKE STEPS! fuck no,, they were jus doin there thing, demo keep at it,, fuck all that toy lets do straight letters and write the ABCS u aint trainin for the olympics, this isnt a sport.. its jus graffiti,, somtin u like to do thats it and if u liek wat ur doin,, then keep doin ur shyt, these kids r goin nowhere fast.. ......

Originally posted by Mr. Chad@Jun 9 2005, 12:57 AM

menace ur from chicago? i thought they banned the sales of paint there? how do u get it?

YES. PAINT HAS BEEN BANNED IN CHICAGO FOR YEARS... you gotta go outside of the city for it. Its even illegal to be walking with it in possesion in bulk if your under 21, WACK RIGHT? But I'm in England now so no Worries....

I havent met any writers here... Im just gonna keep rollig solo I guess...

alright. well.. the stix has a completely different outlook on how graffiti should be approached... and i dont want to turn this into an argument so i'm going to bow out and not respond to any posts any more.

but one thing - demo, that is really fucking ugly.

bye.

I know this is gonna get flaming responses, but does anyone have any real tips on how to rack other than just take it and put it in your pocket? Are there even any tips? And please don't reply posting links to THE STIX's thread.

u mother fucker.... this kids raggin on my thread???? man kid iv racked so much fuckin paint uld shyt in ur pants jus thinkin about how the hell we did it and ya DA BOOST works.. i used to do like 7 cans around waist like that... kids dont even no

I wasnt insulting your thread, I find that shit funny. But seriously, I skinny little motherfucker like myself isnt gonna fit any cans in his belt or pretend to have an erection the size of a third my height.

its better when ur skinny., and the hole erect shyt was jus for laughs man lol it dont look like that at all,, u cant even tell, try it,, like getta can around the house and tighten ur belt and put in in the milld like lined up wit ur belly button then,,, jus pull ur shirt down.. it works

Yeah that shit sounds retarded but I'll have to practice it. Also, I was told that some cans have built in sensor things that beep if you try to bounce w/o paying. Is this true? If so, for what brand of paint?