Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dope simple freak. (the 2nd one)

banger, that's lookin real good. i wouldn't do the highlight type stuff on the left side - it looks forced when curve inward around the previous letter. the right side looks real good tho

i know i need to be putting up some simples but i haven't had time. anyway, worked on coming up with some sort of throwie. here's what i ended up with. like everything, it'll probably be a progression and as i do simples it'll change, but here it is nonetheless

4566760359_4f68ab6f1e.jpg

and here's some character work for good measure:

4566447457_86f3c89e8e.jpg

4565112493_778a68f68f.jpg

and i know i'll get hell for posting this, but i just wanted to try something. the fill is god awful, but i tried to simplify the letters. the y is too hidden. anyway, i know it's not great but here it is

4565770710_58f89bf944.jpg

compared to your previous material presented to the panel, the work doesn't quite match up...

dear god please tell me you're off the biting thing. get over it - i didn't copy "wiggle" or whatever the hell you said his name was

@Scoe, Watch bar widths, the top of the right hand bar E fattens out at the top. Same with the O. It hangs over the top of the next bar. The top of the O is huge compared to the rest of your bars. IMO you need to find strong simp letters (Look at Freak, his simps are great and look like he knows what he wants to do and they don't look weird, it all looks in place), but props for doing simples - it is better than your last post. If someone is on here and can give you better advice, i'll edit my post and remove everything :D.

ALSO; @Soul: Mr. Wiggles is a font on "graffiti creator" (google it if you really want to know :P). Graffiti Creator is held in contempt by just about every writer as toys think it's a quick fix to being ultimate grafftagbombkingeroner.