Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toys post here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bode characters always add that finishing touch...

@Ray40    

Well, the tried and true method is learning straight letters really well. Based on the first few pages you posted I’d say you’re obviously putting in the effort on that end, but I would encourage you

Posted Images

doing the same simple a bunch of times will allow you to progress. you subconciously change small things, making letters flow better and better over time. it also helps you gain an eye for proportions. so keep drawing the same simple letters. put them together. etc etc. over and over. graffiti is based off of that. don't whine either or say it's boring because that is just proof you should not even start painting.

ruck; you've progressed a lot but still, stick to the books. don't paint yet. if you do though, don't do street shit just practice at a middle of nowhere wall.

doing the same simple a bunch of times will allow you to progress. you subconciously change small things, making letters flow better and better over time. it also helps you gain an eye for proportions. so keep drawing the same simple letters. put them together. etc etc. over and over. graffiti is based off of that. don't whine either or say it's boring because that is just proof you should not even start painting.

ruck; you've progressed a lot but still, stick to the books. don't paint yet. if you do though, don't do street shit just practice at a middle of nowhere wall.

yeah dude, i'm still sticking to the books i just wanted to hit that spot. i'll paint over it one night when i'm better that shit is never getting buffed haha.

and yeah i practice painting at home i got a hay barn that we dont use anymore so i just practice my throwys n shit in there

and yeah i dont want my can control to be shit when i decide do destroy the streets with some good shit

i like that T and E bro.

here's some shit I did recently.

first time with extensions.

i've been working on simples for sometime, so i added some shit to see how it looked like.

its aiight i guess.

[ATTACH]84627.vB[/ATTACH]

and this is a "Fancy" throwie

[ATTACH]84626.vB[/ATTACH]

128452094_NostYellow.JPG.4d25caf31314803165f955ddc79d6798.JPG

IMG00007.jpg.0843450a8e5b57db0b63b1069922a727.jpg

time for anroe to bless this page...

roeroe.jpg

I know you're proud of it and all and feel the need to whore this piece of shit around paper chase but please stop already, this is like the 3rd thread I've seen you post this sketch in.

At least you posted this in the right thread this time. :lol: