Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^agreed, but there are influxes of newbies occasionally, usually it's a good sized group, that doesn't know and doesn't listen. They can post here, that's what it's here for. But if they aren't willing to listen, there is no sense is trying to help them. I'm not upset at any one person, I just get frustrated when this happens (it's not the first time).

LISTEN TO PEOPLE. MOST OF THEM ARE TRYING TO HELP SO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT UGLY GRAF.

okay eat. since you seem to listin to advice ill help you out...

the reason why they said you cant write enuf is because that originally was a word that was written by a famous writer from your city who changed his name and thats the history behind it.

if i were you i would get in the books . and learn how to connect shapes... letters are made up of smaller shapes . mess with the shape " the rectangle" and thats really the place to start.

yeah if you look at a lot of graff letters they are made up of rectangles and ovals and little original shapes that people sort of feed off of an trade and thats how styles are developed.

so start rectangles that are like blocks ... then stretch out your blocks ... then bend and twist them.... have fun.... stay in the book for a lil while ....

i dont care what you do... actualy

but yeah my advice is to stay in a book for a lil while....

the internet is a bad place to learn about graffitti because it cheapens the expierence.

theres is a book out there called "freight train graffitti"... you could learn more from opening that one book then this website could ever teach...

01-14-10_1214.jpg01-14-10_2231.jpg

lovin' this! i feel like the R is missing something or is barely off somehow, maybe try NOT connecting the C to the R and keep the R to the I connection, but change it up in one way or another. Or not. but other than that, your structure is really good, shits evenly spaced, clean as fuck, and its all way better than i could ever do, so... KEEP IT UP!!

PS. wut do you use for your initial outline, pencil?