Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for the newbies just study the people that are better then you, see how we write, look at the flow of the letters, all are in proportion,and similar, i dont know why newbies (toys) allways start out with this pointy weird handstyle, nobody writes like that any more, just get a notebook and tag n tag n tag n tag n tag n tag....then move to throws then shadows on yur throws then 3d, and so on and so forth, get a marker in your hand and go hit your hood, a marker feels way better then a pen or pencil, but just like a test at school study whats around you, be it on the web or in your city, look at the kings in your city, or the major krews,im not sayin just flat out bite them but get inspired by them, good luck and practice practice practice!!

• Like 1

you need to be working on solid simples and no frills letters for a while, I have blackbooks filled with just simples, you might get bored but believe me in the long run you will be thankful, don't be ashamed of being a learner. To me there is a huge difference between a learner and a toy, being a complete toy is an attitude that you think you're dope but you aren't and you get all butthurt over advice.

That's real good advice man, thanks. I've been trying to develop a local style, but I have to say if you look at frisco styles they have their own unique look. but I'm too new to have style yet lol , I still need to work on simples

deffinately bro, stay humble and know your place, graffiti was started out as an expression and has turned into a bunch of fools trying to express how hard they are and compare dick sizes..i know ina few of these threads i talked shit except helping but it was dumb, a battle used to be on the walls and now its on a trigger, alot of people hate graf for that reason alone my boss said he likes the graffiti but hates the lil wanna be bangers that do it, we need to change that, you dont see fx crew or rtd or any of the pionere krews actin stupid, but yet these other fools do............sorry just ramblin but you know what i meen. peace:cool:

you need to be working on solid simples and no frills letters for a while, I have blackbooks filled with just simples, you might get bored but believe me in the long run you will be thankful, don't be ashamed of being a learner. To me there is a huge difference between a learner and a toy, being a complete toy is an attitude that you think you're dope but you aren't and you get all butthurt over advice.

straight^^^

lol when does the hazing start?

those Drugs hands look very messy to me, lose those looped out bits to the left of the D and R, although the one in the bottom right going up the page looks best work on it, you have an S at the end which you can add some more funk to, an S is a beautiful letter /nh